Spring Game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game

Yes, it will be shown on WatchESPN live.

This is the first I’ve heard of this. Thanks, Tom. I’ve been searching everywhere lately to see if this was true. The pub on this has been awful, both from the school and ESPN listings.

I really wish the weather report would stop changing. Each time I check it’s down like 10 degrees. We’ll be leaving home tomorrow in 80 degree weather.

I really wish the weather report would stop changing. Each time I check it’s down like 10 degrees. We’ll be leaving home tomorrow in 80 degree weather.

You’ll be lucky if we hit 50 tomorrow.:(
I remember you and your husband from a tailgate last fall. I’ll stop and say Hi if I see you guys there. Drive safe.

the AXE interview said 80 plays. so almost the 88 we avg.. done at a fast pace. 40 of 1x1 and 40 of 2x2 with Dungey time to be decided. i would expect more Devito with the 1s and the others with the 2s

Reactions: FAL
the ESPN page says the ncst game is the only ACC game on TV but nothing about streaming

You’ll be lucky if we hit 50 tomorrow.:(
I remember you and your husband from a tailgate last fall. I’ll stop and say Hi if I see you guys there. Drive safe.
Please do! Would love to say hi!

Reactions: FAL
As of now the ESPN App has NO Syracuse listing. You'd think at least SUAthletics would stream it. No live stream from them is small time.

As of now the ESPN App has NO Syracuse listing. You'd think at least SUAthletics would stream it. No live stream from them is small time.
I could be totally pulling this out of my rear but I thought I heard it was streamed every other year, which makes no sense.

Also, I’ve had issues with that app/using the service online finding Syracuse stuff. There were times I had to wait for the event to start before it would even list it.

I could be totally pulling this out of my rear but I thought I heard it was streamed every other year, which makes no sense.

Also, I’ve had issues with that app/using the service online finding Syracuse stuff. There were times I had to wait for the event to start before it would even list it.

If only we had a centralized way of distributing information to many devices all at once

Heard we are going to a Power I this year and don't want it to get out widely. Only the 4 people at the spring game will be in the know.

I've never had a problem with the WatchESPN app either viewing or knowing the listings. My bigger issue is that SUAthletics.com doesn't have a live stream of their own. That's crazy to me in this day and age. Especially if there's no ACCN Stream.

Last edited:
I’d imagine Babers is not allowing it to be televised/streamed by the university.

Nope. If it's on an ESPN + Ocho PLUZZZ 3 Watch APP - it's out there and out of his control.

Most coaches hate the spring game, IMO.

Nope. If it's on an ESPN + Ocho PLUZZZ 3 Watch APP - it's out there and out of his control.

Most coaches hate the spring game, IMO.

Apparently it is in his control and yes he definitely is not a fan.

Because our opponents would get to see all of our formations and trick plays.

Who’s he kidding?

It’ll be vanilla regardless of whether it’s on TV.

I don't think its about that, I think he just isn't a fan of this stuff in general and thinks the spring game and fanfest stuff is a waste of time. If he gets us to 7-5 or god forbid 8-4 this year he has my support to do whatever the hell he wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom