Spring Practice Day #5: Thurs. March 22, 2018 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Practice Day #5: Thurs. March 22, 2018

Vid 1
Not sure if Kingsley is going against Servais or PDavis. Either way, he absolutely toasts them. Black is only helped out by Kinsley putting Blacks guy off balance. Dominant D rep.

Damn Dakota Davis kicked who ever but that was bad. Kid is a bulldozer. Not extremely explosive of snap but drove his feet and killed that kid. Maybe our new center or guard if feet are good enough.
He blew-up K Ruff #45. Looks like a road grader!

He blew-up K Ruff #45. Looks like a road grader!
Best oline rep. PDavis had a tough morning. Seems to be the 2 deep guys competing for a spot. DDavis and Jonathan are helping themselves out.

Nothing wrong with spreading teams out and going fast, as long as you are still physical.

Sometimes you need to knock the other guy off the ball.

The ACC ain't the Big 12.

That wasn't P Davis...it was Hackett #89.
Yepp. Thought I saw #69, but size shoulda told me Hackett.

Absolutely love these contact vids, and how fired up the team gets. I hope the first 10 minutes of practice always start like this.

Agreed, but his rep was significantly better than what appears to be Byrne and Patrick Davis? Dlineman may have been Coleman or Ruff? AFAIK, he was a traveling red shirt(like Servais and Heckel were). Good to see.

Looks like Kingsley Jonathan held his own against a much larger PDavis?

Can't tell you how much I love these contact drills!
Me too was always mt favorite

Vid 1
Not sure if Kingsley is going against Servais or PDavis. Either way, he absolutely toasts them. Black is only helped out by Kinsley putting Blacks guy off balance. Dominant D rep.
*Correction
Kingsley gets Ddavis's hip on the way through, helping out Ruff. Ddavis had a good push going 'til Jonathan took his balance. Black straight out won the rep against Byrne. Controlled his gaps, easily separated.

Last edited:
No, it was 69 ... Hackett is 89. Watch Hackett in the other video manhandle linebacker
We may never know... Did they delete that tweet? Damn. Note to self. "Never point out a hold in an awesome contact vid.". Repeat

Yepp. Thought I saw #69, but size shoulda told me Hackett.

Absolutely love these contact vids, and how fired up the team gets. I hope the first 10 minutes of practice always start like this.
Not good to call out a kid and then get it wrong. It’s not Hackett. It’s 69

There’s an awful lot of 69 in this thread.

Just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom