Class of 2016 - SS/OLB Rashad Smith (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO FAU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SS/OLB Rashad Smith (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO FAU

th

I wonder if we've ever had a weekend with so many commits. This staff knows how to seal the deal.

I wonder if we've ever had a weekend with so many commits. This staff knows how to seal the deal.
Some of it may be that because of the situation of a new staff with a turnover of past commits. I think in a normal recruiting year the commits would be more spaced out.

I wonder which way they will go with him, LB or S? Happy we got him.

Wow add this class to the returning kids and we are on the rise!

rackman18 said:
I wonder which way they will go with him, LB or S? Happy we got him.

Has to be a safety at that size.

My guess is that he projects at Safety and added to Clarke and Foster totals 3.

I'd love to see a couple of quality CBs, besides Bradshaw and Jones, added to this class.

Rashad, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Rashad Smith74084083.jpg

Welcome to Raptor D!

I can see this kid is a tackling machine and I could see him putting on 15-25 lbs. of muscle and he would be a beast at linebacker.

Homestead is basically the last town on the mainland of Florida before you drive over to the Keys...a famous Cold War Air Force base at Homestead.

Kid looks like a good get to play SS.

i did this drive last year from Miami. Def a bucketlist type of drive.

Try driving from Ithaca, NY to Key West, FL. That trip back was the longest, quietest journey I've ever been on in my entire life!

Used to be in a relationship with someone who (in her younger days) had her car break down on 7 Mile Bridge. Oy!

Used to be in a relationship with someone who (in her younger days) had her car break down on 7 Mile Bridge. Oy!

I think it's safe to tell you this now Toga..... That was just her cover story.

I drove from Key West to Ogdensburg NY without stopping. 30 hours straight. Saw two sunrises.
That's insane. I hope you had more than the cassette single (or cassingle as the cool kids called it) of The Proclaimers "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" in your tape deck.