Class of 2016 - SS/OLB Rashad Smith (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO FAU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SS/OLB Rashad Smith (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO FAU

Monquavian Brinson out of Georgia who Babers cut bait with during the transition is a preseason All-Sun Belt pick. Went to Georgia Southern.

I’ll take chances on Georgia, Florida, and Texas (Hewitt) kids all day long

I’ll give Dino the benefit of the doubt. You never know whether or not the disconnect was based on ability alone.

I’ll give Dino the benefit of the doubt. You never know whether or not the disconnect was based on ability alone.
And... it happens... you move on from a kid thinking that maybe you have a stronger board. There’s always outliers.

It’s never an exact science, there’s going to be wins, and there’s going to be losses.

And... it happens... you move on from a kid thinking that maybe you have a stronger board. There’s always outliers.

It’s never an exact science, there’s going to be wins, and there’s going to be losses.
I think Fredericks and Bradshaw ended up being better recruits imo but depth wouldve been nice

Dude I’m not criticizing Babers. Give me a break. My post was informational.

Dude I’m not criticizing Babers. Give me a break. My post was informational.
I wasnt really going at your post I was just speaking my view on the topic.