ST coach | Syracusefan.com

ST coach

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Chris Rippon is now available. Just sayin'.

Who on the current staff is leaving cuz we don't have any staff openings and I'd prefer we keep it that way. Just sayin

Who on the current staff is leaving cuz we don't have any staff openings and I'd prefer we keep it that way. Just sayin

Rumors persist about Anselmo retiring. And most staffs do not stay intact for two consecutive offseasons.

now that Dm has been in the area for 4 years you have to think the effect that Anselmo has will diminish over time. The locals we are trying to win over now know we are back and we should have contacts well beyond what Anselmo first brought.

now that Dm has been in the area for 4 years you have to think the effect that Anselmo has will diminish over time. The locals we are trying to win over now know we are back and we should have contacts well beyond what Anselmo first brought.
agree HCDM and Rob Moore have been down there for a few years now, and Anselmo can still be of assistance - even if not on staff. He can continue to monitor prospects in the area and keep the staff informed of possible targets.

He can remain an ambassador for the program.

Actually Anselmo could take a staff position & not a coaching position. He could still help maintain relationships and help recruit NYC-LI area as before. Remember the ACC brings more money to help pay for more staffing positions.

Actually Anselmo could take a staff position & not a coaching position. He could still help maintain relationships and help recruit NYC-LI area as before. Remember the ACC brings more money to help pay for more staffing positions.

There are restrictions on who can recruit. Pretty sure admin staff can't do so.

Count me in for keeping Anselmo around. Guy seems like a solid adviser to DM ala Zimmer with Joe Torre.

There are restrictions on who can recruit. Pretty sure admin staff can't do so.

Count me in for keeping Anselmo around. Guy seems like a solid adviser to DM ala Zimmer with Joe Torre.
no - but he could inform the staff of prospects and act as an intermediary between staff and coaches

Rumors persist about Anselmo retiring. And most staffs do not stay intact for two consecutive offseasons.
We had staff changes last off season. Hopefully, we can keep this staff together for a few years.

From Jay Feely via twitter:

"Interesting, Urban Meyer runs special teams himself. No better way to put a priority on special teams than the head coach running it"

We had staff changes last off season. Hopefully, we can keep this staff together for a few years.

You are right. I think I was thinking about the previous offseason.

the boosters are the main recruiters in the SEC,the coaching staffs just follow up the initial visits by permission

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom