St John's Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

BJ Johnson is playing well. Unfortunate that we couldn't keep him. I think we all thought he'd be good here by now. He's better than White, IMO.
Hard to imagine BJ being good on this team right now - and that has NOTHING to do with BJ.

BJ Johnson? Buss has been doing very well as late as well.

Don't know about KJ yet but at this point the Blue Jays are have had a consistent program and wanted to take our bum.

I'd love to have BJ on this team and not White.

Makes me wonder how much is on the coaching.

Proven guys stinking here, guys who stunk here are doing well at other places.

It's looking stale. I don't mind the regime change that's coming. I know that JB built SU basketball, but it's getting to be time. We don't want him to go into decline and hang around too long, and I think we kind of got lucky with the Final Four run last year. Our last 2 Final Four teams were just not up to snuff. Flawed teams that got there because of the zone.

Its ok...we made the final four last year Photobucket burning couch
Before you go to far with this, there is some truth to that. We haven't had a losing season in forever. Until this year that is.

down 21 at the 9 minute mark. What happened to this program?

Coleman on the three point line on the lob? Further proves my last post saying he doesnt know where hes supposed to be. The teams defense suffers when the middle is weak. That was a huge issue last year and its still an issue now. Bourama Sidibe probably plays better zone D and hes not even on campus yet.

Jeez. Put the walkons in at the next break.

It's looking stale. I don't mind the regime change that's coming. I know that JB built SU basketball, but it's getting to be time. We don't want him to go into decline and hang around too long, and I think we kind of got lucky with the Final Four run last year. Our last 2 Final Four teams were just not up to snuff. Flawed teams that got there because of the zone.

The Is it time thread is going to be active tonight.

We are getting embarrassed in our house. Run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom