St John's Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

We've had mediocre teams that I never felt gave up outside of 02 and a little 08. This team doesn't even seem to try.

I wonder if this board will be even worse after tonight's loss than against Georgetown or has enough apathy set in after the loss vs the Hoyas?

Apathy is setting in for me. I knew the EMU game was on and didn't even try to watch.

How can you not like solid man to nan defense.They are so much harder to prepare agaihst than 20 year old zone defebse

Last edited:
I wonder if this board will be even worse after tonight's loss than against Georgetown or has enough apathy set in after the loss vs the Hoyas?
we haven't lost yet

We've had mediocre teams that I never felt gave up outside of 02 and a little 08. This team doesn't even seem to try.

Even '02 played hard I thought. Once Deshaun went bad, having him on the court with Thues and Forth(or Celleck or McNeil)...just too many guys on the court who couldn't put the ball in the basket.

I thought Battle was playing center on that last defense.

It's so crazy that we keep recruiting all these star basketball players with no confidence. It just must be bad luck there couldn't possibly be another explanation!

LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom