St John's Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

Coleman keeps swinging his arms down and complaining when he gets called for the foul. How has this not been beaten into his head by now? Is there any actual coaching going on in practice?

Note to staff: you might want to recruit a couple of guards who can actually penetrate and create offense. Not just play catch with each other around the perimeter for 25 seconds.

That was Battle's expectation, and Gillon's, too. Guys who could get to the rim, and in Gillon's case, proven at the college level. None of these guys seem able to turn the corner on a defender when they drive into the lane.

That was Battle's expectation, and Gillon's, too. Guys who could get to the rim, and in Gillon's case, proven at the college level. None of these guys seem able to turn the corner on a defender when they drive into the lane.

Makes me wonder how much is on the coaching.

Proven guys stinking here, guys who stunk here are doing well at other places.

True. But man to man and 2-3 zone and trunk monkey are not the only defenses that exist.

I think a 3-2 just to confuse folks might actually work better at this point.

Makes me wonder how much is on the coaching.

Proven guys stinking here, guys who stunk here are doing well at other places.
like who? Who has gone on to our level and is doing well.

Coleman can't dunk. Why was Coleman up beyond the foul line?

BJ Johnson is playing well. Unfortunate that we couldn't keep him. I think we all thought he'd be good here by now. He's better than White, IMO.

Did DC just jump and never bother to shoot the ball??????

BJ Johnson? Buss has been doing very well as late as well.

Don't know about KJ yet but at this point the Blue Jays are have had a consistent program and wanted to take our bum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom