St John's Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

Lax for beginners
i've said it 3 time already today, this team just isn't good. Struggling with St. John's, pathetic! How can we play with the likes of Notre Dame, Hopkins, North Carolina etc.

Guess we'll have to wait for next year for another NCAA Championship!

this is were speed kills. give me somebody who can wheel for 30 seconds

Do we not practice these kind of situations? What was that

I don't know how much practice a team would do for that situation, probably some, but on what planet would it be a good idea to just throw it up in the air. There was 2:24 left in the game not 12 seconds.

And Solomon tried to split a double team twice? Wow. Just run.

If players are coming to CUSE and getting dumber then how can the coach not be blamed.

Kings of Queens... I guess. One of those rare wins that almost feels like a loss.

again, this team is just bad or poorly coached, not sure which one at this point.

Struggling to win against St. Johns is pathetic!

Wow. Exhale. Brutal. About as bad as I've ever seen a Syracuse team play. I can't even excuse the weather.

Desko better dinate8hus check this week back to the school beyond embarrassing

A win is a win but I don't think anyone is thrilled with the way things seem to be trending.

Thank you, OX, for posting the scores. Thanks to everyone else for commentary. I will try to watch the game when I get a chance later this week. Sounds like Syracuse was fine when they were still warm but cooled off quickly. Perhaps they should borrow a football field outside when preparing for a cold weather game like this. Anyway, our Orange walk away with a win.

it's not the weather, the team came out and put 5 goals on the board in the 1st quarter and then just went ice cold.

Not sure what to think at this point, bad team or bad coaching, stay tuned!

I don't know how much practice a team would do for that situation, probably some, but on what planet would it be a good idea to just throw it up in the air. There was 2:24 left in the game not 12 seconds.

And Solomon tried to split a double team twice? Wow. Just run.

If players are coming to CUSE and getting dumber then how can the coach not be blamed.

That was beyond bad. Solomon split the double fell down got up had a clear path forward and then literally turned around and ran back into the defense. Its unfathomable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom