St John's Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

really how strong is the gust of wind required to make headsets fly off ?

Evans and Solomon were useless today. At some point Desko has to sit Evans he literally cant score in 6 on 6 situations.

Evans looks like he's running in mud. I find myself screaming at the TV for him not to do something dumb -- like take a shot because he doesn't have a quality shot. Fortunately he was listening to me today -- that's the only positive thing he did.

Evans looks like he's running in mud. I find myself screaming at the TV for him not to do something dumb -- like take a shot because he doesn't have a quality shot. Fortunately he was listening to me today -- that's the only positive thing he did.

And that's why his game never translated to high major D1. His foot speed is as slow as it gets for a major college attackmen. It makes his game very pedestrian.

And that's why his game never translated to high major D1. His foot speed is as slow as it gets for a major college attackmen. It makes his game very pedestrian.

Is this due to his injury issues or was that the book on him from the beginning?

Didn't have a chance to post this thought pre-game, thinking about this game this morning I thought it would tell us a lot about the team. This is the type of game that you enforce your will on a less talented team. Syracuse should be able to go to any field, anywhere, and put the boots to St Johns. This shouldn't have been a game, let alone a one goal game that they had to hang on to win. I didn't see the game, but I know enough about lacrosse to tell you this team is playing too tight and with too many constraints from the coaching staff. Quit tinkering, get the best players on the field and let them run.

Is this due to his injury issues or was that the book on him from the beginning?

Desko was doing everything he could to get Evans on the field as a freshman. Had him at a midfield and defensive midfield. I would like to think he had speed at that point given the demands on the position.

i'll say it again, either this team is just not good or Desko and staff are incapable of developing the talent they bring in.

The fact that this team is struggling with a program like St. Johns speaks volumes...this is a pathetic showing today!

Option B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom