St Johns Gameday Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Gameday Thread...

Maryland 11 Princeton 4 Final
Duke 13 Loyola 8 just about final

#4 denver vs #3 notre dame at 3pm looks like a pay feed is available. should be an awesome game.

Jesus Princeton only socred 4 goals. Either Maryland's D is really good or Hopkins's is awful

Jesus Princeton only socred 4 goals. Either Maryland's D is really good or Hopkins's is awful
I watched that Hopkins Princeton game. Hard to know what to take away from it. Hopkins was totally shell shocked in the 1st then came all the way back thanks to 10 Princeton penalties. Just a weird game.

I watched that Hopkins Princeton game. Hard to know what to take away from it. Hopkins was totally shell shocked in the 1st then came all the way back thanks to 10 Princeton penalties. Just a weird game.

I caught most of the second half but missed the 1st quarter. JHU D looks very suspectible, there O has some real nice young pieces. Tinney the frosh is a good player.

Big Red with the late run. RT @cwdarney: Clutch goal by Hogan with :34 seconds left. 15-14 UVA

Just a reminder, 60 minute game.

This team is really, really, really good.

Just a reminder, 60 minute game.

This team is really, really, really good.

Offensively there still not firing on all cylinders and thats scary to think. The lack of an outside shooter is going to come back and haunt them in the tourney if we dont develop someone.

Odd loss for Army, no way they should lose that game.
Agreed - Holy Cross? Especially at home. Then again, we shouldn't have lost to Bryant. It happens, I guess. Nice rally by the team today.

ok rub it in .and just tell me where the all easter eggs are after their found.

Agreed - Holy Cross? Especially at home. Then again, we shouldn't have lost to Bryant. It happens, I guess. Nice rally by the team today.

Holy Cross has some good wins this year but they were blasted by Delaware earlier this week, Army should have won that game going away. I wonder if Glessner didnt get enough help. Very odd scores today around D1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom