St. Johns is killing me right now | Syracusefan.com

St. Johns is killing me right now

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Clinging to a 3 pt lead with 4 min left over RU, they must have missed as least a dozen free throws, dont want to see UConn for a third time.

Now Tied on a tip in from Dane Miller 3:38 left SJ at the line for two.

Mike Rice is nuts I never realized it till I watched this game. This is the 2nd Rutgers game I have seen the other was our game and I didn't notice it. He would kill me if was my team's coach that guy is literally nuts on the sidelines he is an embarrassment to the school he coaches. RU up 1 1:11 to go.

Mike Rice is nuts I never realized it till I watched this game. This is the 2nd Rutgers game I have seen the other was our game and I didn't notice it. He would kill me if was my team's coach that guy is literally nuts on the sidelines he is an embarrassment to the school he coaches. RU up 1 1:11 to go.

He is such a hack. Like a mix between Steve Lappas and Bobby Gonzalez.

That last play where the st johns guy literally stopped playing on the block was so bizzare

ST johns down 1 wiht 9 sec with the ball. St johns is killing itself Dane Miller has 3 putbacks in the last 5 min and they left Mack wide open for a three twice.

Get ready for UConn-Syracuse round 3 because St. John's SUCKS.

Ru at the line up 1 2.6 seconds left, pretty much over. Oh well i guess its Uconn again on Thursday, hopefully Seton Hall wins but I doubt it.

Get ready for UConn-Syracuse round 3 because St. John's SUCKS.

They gave that game away 12 missed free throws and horrible rebounding on D down the stretch just awful.

That SJU kid took that NBA 3 and I am sure that is not the play called with 9 secs to play. Never understood the hero attitude of some players.

Oops WVU is the 8 seed, should be interesting to see if they can beat Uconn woudl really like to avoid them for a third time.

That SJU kid took that NBA 3 and I am sure that is not the play called with 9 secs to play. Never understood the hero attitude of some players.

Yeah bad shot, Im sure thats not what they drew up. Should have gone to Harkless or at least to the rim. en Seton Hall and St. Johns blew it today.

I just didn't want to deal with BS "mojo" crap from UConn its so dumb and now that they are the 9 seed it will be talked about ad nauseum until we play them. I now just want to beat them to shut them up, but hope they lose to Depaul and get left out of the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom