St Johns | Syracusefan.com

St Johns

Florida state up ten at half vs Virginia also.

This is the dog days of college bball when you see a lot of upsets. The top teams get bored.

The funny thing is, as it looks like SJ might do this, their RPI ( yes I know one of many factors) will be in the 80s and thus making it not a horrible loss for either Duke or Nova in that context.

It looks like Virginia will survive at FSU, and Villanova goes down. They will likely assume number #1 for the first time since 1983 if they win on the weekend. (Ralph Sampson)

It looks like Virginia will survive at FSU, and Villanova goes down. They will likely assume number #1 for the first time since 1983 if they win on the weekend. (Ralph Sampson)

Perhaps both early calls...

I know it's not the point of the thread, but I still am just floored by what Jay Wright has done with the Nova program. Total powerhouse and no reason not to rate as a buy.

down 2 NOVA shot for the win with 12 seconds left . gutsy. they lose but gutsy .

I know it's not the point of the thread, but I still am just floored by what Jay Wright has done with the Nova program. Total powerhouse and no reason not to rate as a buy.
I posted this before but I highly recommend this book. That being said, Go Johnnies
s-l300.jpg

down 2 NOVA shot for the win with 12 seconds left . gutsy. they lose but gutsy .
Why is it gutsy? The 3-ball is a big part of their game.

lower % shot. miss and game is likely over. no OT. nova was 8-33 deep , 20 - 34 inside and 11-12 at the line
gutsy call imo. didn't work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom