St Johns | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns

#3 Purdue also lost at home tonight... albeit to #14 Ohio St, a much better team than St. John;s

#3 Purdue also lost at home tonight... albeit to #14 Ohio St, a much better team than St. John;s

Incredible comeback by tOSU. At least on this night Wesson > Edwards. Holtman is a keeper. He's priced out of our market now unfortunately.

Tex A&M takes down #8 auburn at home. good game but for the roughly 15 minutes of reviews late .

Just like the zone, JB is always the innovator.

The powers that be should listen to JB & also expand the Dance as he believes too...Johnnies proving again JB's genius status. ;)

Buddy of my brother, who is also a lefty bball player (with a heckuva shot as well), posted on FaceBook a photo of the book he kept from that game while watching on TV at his house in Watervliet (obsessed is a good word for it). And yes, he had it signed by Mullin since then.

Outside of playing tougher D when the opposing team passes the half court line I don't see much difference.

They’d bring their guards much further out basically playing m2m out too which would make them more susceptible to getting beat off the dribble yet harder to shoot a 3. Our zone is meant to get a shooter to take their 3’s from a bit further out away from their comfort zone.

They’d bring their guards much further out basically playing m2m out too which would make them more susceptible to getting beat off the dribble yet harder to shoot a 3. Our zone is meant to get a shooter to take their 3’s from a bit further out away from their comfort zone.

I don't disagree at all, but the movement from the frontcourt is almost exact. It's very similar.

I don't disagree at all, but the movement from the frontcourt is almost exact. It's very similar.

You better agree. Us Spartans have to stick together.

It would be nice to see more of this, which is similar to when we put half court pressure on. Especially when dealing with teams who have one or two gunners out top ( Kansas for example). That and slower pace teams who pass it real well like UVA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom