Stanford Attendance | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Attendance

I'll never forget how loud it was when we came back from 24-0 to take the lead on Oklahoma in 96 or so..and then the Sooners won it at the gun on a long FG and you could hear a pin drop. Never heard a place go from rocking to silence quite so fast and quite like that. Maybe the Tennessee game...

That was a long drive home.

I was living on South Campus for that game, my roommate and I didn’t say a word after the FG all the way home - and were just stewing on our couches (there was a BS excessive celebration call on the TD which allowed that long field goal try to even happen). Our neighbor came in and said “man, what an exciting game - where are we going out tonight!?”

It’s still mildly amazing my roommate and I aren’t just getting paroled for 2nd degree murder. We showed a level of restraint I didn’t know was in us at that moment.

I have Verizon. When it works the 5G is decent. not fast but mostly usable. But there are long stretches with nothing every game.

I don’t know why it’s different for different people. Me. My wife, son, brother and friend all have Verizon and this year the 5g is amazingly fast for all of us. No issues at all

I don’t know why it’s different for different people. Me. My wife, son, brother and friend all have Verizon and this year the 5g is amazingly fast for all of us. No issues at all
has to be location specific i guess.

that OK game hurt
"the Kevin Mason game"

That whole season was a weird one coming off maybe the biggest letdown season in Syracuse football season (1993). The entire shine came off Coach P and then he goes out and rips off 6 straight after Oklahoma to set up that matchup vs Miami (aka the day after Phish in the War Memorial).

The crowd was electric tonight. Most consistently loud I’ve heard it in my 15 year fandom. That final drive by Stanford was consistently loud the whole time (not like it mattered..)

My son's team plays @Whitesboro 6:30. It's his first year of Varsity. He's bottom of the depth chart. He hasn't played snap all season. I'm still not missing his game and potentially his first every varsity snap. I'm that fan. I won't be at the game. It's a bummer but I've seen my share of amazing times in the dome, he only plays Varsity for 2 years and then he's gone. No-brainer. Have fun all. Yell a little extra for me!

PS. I didn't get to go to GT either.
He played. SU lost, I won. No more conflicts this season. Let's Go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom