Stanford Attendance | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Attendance

Because they were out??

This has become a very very common issue at the “speed” concessions in the corners of the upper deck.

The first two games folks in my group went out to get food and they didn’t have any food at the corner locations.

Not good
no my daughter wanted to give up and we just went to spot with the limited to go options.

2014 Nova 41,189
Was this the disastrous game where we should have lost to an FCS team but the refs bailed us on a BS call? I don’t recall what happened exactly. Shafer was in way over his head.

Was this the disastrous game where we should have lost to an FCS team but the refs bailed us on a BS call? I don’t recall what happened exactly. Shafer was in way over his head.
Im pretty sure Hunt got away with punching a Nova player in The helmet on the ground.

Im pretty sure Hunt got away with punching a Nova player in The helmet on the ground.

Hunt got tossed for throwing a punch it's why the game was so close, SU's offense was god awful and we also gave up a punt return TD.

The game the other poster is talking about is the Toledo game where the officials ruled the Xp was missed when they actually made it.

I've missed one game 32 years and my clear winners were the 4 sacks of Michael Vick by the Fright. My hearing was forever affected going forward.
We missed the first 5 minutes or so because I had a peewee football game. My parents and I could hear the crowd clearly from the varsity on our walk up to the dome. I would say this game and the Tennessee game stick out for me as the loudest games iv ever attended. Obviously the Brominski ending was quite loud. And also the Miami game on McNabbs senior day is honorable mention.

We missed the first 5 minutes or so because I had a peewee football game. My parents and I could hear the crowd clearly from the varsity on our walk up to the dome. I would say this game and the Tennessee game stick out for me as the loudest games iv ever attended. Obviously the Brominski ending was quite loud. And also the Miami game on McNabbs senior day is honorable mention.

I'll never forget how loud it was when we came back from 24-0 to take the lead on Oklahoma in 96 or so..and then the Sooners won it at the gun on a long FG and you could hear a pin drop. Never heard a place go from rocking to silence quite so fast and quite like that. Maybe the Tennessee game...

That was a long drive home.

Hunt got tossed for throwing a punch it's why the game was so close, SU's offense was god awful and we also gave up a punt return TD.

The game the other poster is talking about is the Toledo game where the officials ruled the Xp was missed when they actually made it.
Krautman missed the extra point, and even after a replay the officials ruled it good, which was huge since Toledo would then kick a field goal to tie instead of win and sent it to overtime.

Now have 11 upper deck sections turned to light blue. 5 more are very close. My guess 40,389.
11 sold out sections !!

IMG_8109.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom