Stanford Gameday... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These defensive players are horrendous! Slow AF and can’t tackle. Same shizz every year.

Oh boy... not a good start. Could use a locker room meeting between quarters.

Yankees start at 9:30. This don’t change in the next hour it’s baseball time. Also McCord and the offense need to carry this team. Defense is a lost cause

This defense is horrible. A little concerning since Robinson was such a “big” DC hire and our head coach is a DB coach. Not a good look at all cause this defense is probably the worst defense I’ve seen since Babers first two years which were historically bad.

1st qtr stats:

1st qtr stanford.jpg

This defense is horrible. A little concerning since Robinson was such a “big” DC hire and our head coach is a DB coach. Not a good look at all cause this defense is probably the worst defense I’ve seen since Babers first two years which were historically bad.
Pretty sure this is his first time calling plays right? Wasnt he a co-defensive coordinator or something?

Sit down. One bad quarter of football isn’t whatever the hell you’re talking about.
You sit down. I’m talking about the 8 other quarters and the quarter that just ended. So that’s 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom