Stanitzek not be be punished further | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Stanitzek not be be punished further

Actually he had about the same amount of time. I looked it up, a 90mph fast ball gets to the plate in .4 seconds. That's about how much time there was between the ball release and the hit. The difference is you weren't trying to stop 200+lbs of momentum when you swung the bat. I'm not defending him, I'm also not ready to say all the other things our fanbase is either. He deserved to be ejected no argument. It's the other stuff that kind of has me shaking my head at our fanbase a little.
well, yeah - actually you are defending him - for what reason, I have no idea

that's as dirty of a play as I have ever seen - watching it at full speed it's still an incredibly dirty play - that's why he was ejected and why you don't see multiple plays like that every single game

well, yeah - actually you are defending him - for what reason, I have no idea

that's as dirty of a play as I have ever seen - watching it at full speed it's still an incredibly dirty play - that's why he was ejected and why you don't see multiple plays like that every single game
Objectively looking at something isn't the same as defending him. After seeing other videos...know what just go read my other posts if you actually care that much.

Dirty or not, it's over. What's done is done and the penalty or lack thereof will not be revisited. Can we put this to bed? We got the W, Dungey will be back and we don't see them for the remainder of the year. No amount of griping will change the outcome, the ship has sailed.

Dirty or not, it's over. What's done is done and the penalty or lack thereof will not be revisited. Can we put this to bed? We got the W, Dungey will be back and we don't see them for the remainder of the year. No amount of griping will change the outcome, the ship has sailed.

Just one last comment and I'll stop. I think they should at least take away his steroids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom