Starting Our Walk-Ons - Red's Threat | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Starting Our Walk-Ons - Red's Threat

In college we were down 15 to Canisius at half. Coach didn't say much other than we were running 10 suicides for every point we lost by.
Roc Nation would have the bat phone ringing.

Starting Our Walk-Ons - Red's Threat​

the old adage is "cutting off your nose to spite your face. " in short purposeful self destruction.OK NO

Last edited:
In high school, my team was getting killed at half time. The coach correctly said our effort was horrible and started 5 non starters in the second half.

I sat on the bench with the other 4 starters all the way until there were just 5 minutes left in the game. I don’t think I ever played so hard in my life after getting back in that game. The score ended up being lopsided but it would have been lopsided anyways with the effort of the starters.

I don’t remember many of my HS games 30+ years later but I still remember that game. The coach sent a clear message about effort and I got it.
All time buried humble brag as you tell us you were a starter without directly saying it

Well played.

Starting Our Walk-Ons - Red's Threat​

the old adage is "cutting off your nose to spite your face. " in short purposeful self destruction.OK NO
Is that what happened to MJ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom