Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers

Do we have a man or a woman in Staten Island? Staten Island lurkers, please step forward now if you dare. Would love to have someone down there covering the presser live.

Tottenville is basically in Jersey, so Jersey Shore residents would do the trick as well.

If I did not have to work, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Yeah. And I wouldn't mind having Eb present when Gus picks Syracuse.
Are you clued in, do you know that he will be there, or just wishing?

Are you clued in, do you know that he will be there, or just wishing?
says he wouldn't mind it - doesn't imply that he would actually be there, which I doubt he would

Braziller tweet: The Tottenville RB gave me a hint: He's chosen a school based on "trust" and "playing time." My guess is Syracuse.

Zach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
Once source told me Augustus Edwards will pick Syracuse, another thinks Cuse, another has no clue. Decision tomorrow at 10

Zach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
Once source told me Augustus Edwards will pick Syracuse, another thinks Cuse, another has no clue. Decision tomorrow at 10

I hope both sources are right;)

Heard he was all Cuse as of last week. Fingers crossed, worried about UVA here.

No I don't have a clue. Just know that if it was my bff I would be there.
Ok, I was just wondering. I wasn't sure if you were connected somehow and were just sending some cryptic message as some are apt to do here. (Looking at you out of the corner of my eye Bees.)

Edwards will commit Tuesday at Tottenville at 10 a.m.
One way or the other at least we will have a new topic of discussion tomorrow, undoughtably a good one! AE will look great it Blue and Orange!

I hope he ha
One way or the other at least we will have a new topic of discussion tomorrow, undoughtably a good one! AE will look great it Blue and Orange!
s to compete with Laray Smith for the starting spot. My money on Smith but we would hardly be losing with AE.:)

Ok, I was just wondering. I wasn't sure if you were connected somehow and were just sending some cryptic message as some are apt to do here. (Looking at you out of the corner of my eye Bees.)
Cuse recruiting: Expect the worst: Hope for the best.

he's in da house

I hope he ha
s to compete with Laray Smith for the starting spot. My money on Smith but we would hardly be losing with AE.:)
Smith probably wouldn't even play RB here...

FYI - Spoke with NY Post's beat writer on Twitter. Asked his opinion on Smith/EO/Edwards. Said Syracuse in good shape with Smith, wouldn't be surprised if he came. EO will be more difficult.

Thats the darkhorse ... Locksley and Edsall with his UConn running back success

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom