Class of 2023 - Stephen Finnell (NY: Garden City) Mid / Flipped to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 Stephen Finnell (NY: Garden City) Mid / Flipped to Duke

where are you watching?
NFHS Nerwork.. Paid last week to watch the Spallina game.. they’re showing the New York State games…
My sinai is on at 5… but last time they played we couldn’t find the game. But it is listed on their upcoming events.. subscription is like 10 bucks a month I think

where are you watching?
If you do get it .. buyer beware.. some games are just a remote controlled camera… I will say The Garden City game had announcers and good camera work. And the Baldwinsville girls game earlier today also had announcers in good camera work except it was behind a screen..lol

NFHS Nerwork.. Paid last week to watch the Spallina game.. they’re showing the New York State games…
My sinai is on at 5… but last time they played we couldn’t find the game. But it is listed on their upcoming events.. subscription is like 10 bucks a month I think
okay thank you! I did pay for that NFHS monthly package earlier in the HS lacrosse season but canceled it after I found out how HORRIBLE the quality of the games were lol. Felt like I was getting gipped lol. If you're gonna ask me to pay money to watch the game through streaming, at least use a quality camera smh! haha

okay thank you! I did pay for that NFHS monthly package earlier in the HS lacrosse season but canceled it after I found out how HORRIBLE the quality of the games were lol. Felt like I was getting gipped lol. If you're gonna ask me to pay money to watch the game through streaming, at least use a quality camera smh! haha
Lmao..I agree.. I think the bigger playoff games have announcers

004A818A-3763-4CF3-8885-66D7B48CC81E.gif

Good player, not sure where he fits though at the next level though. Plays mid now but seems more of an attackmen. Sorry to lose him but with Duke losing multiple players to decommits playign time and scholarship $$ has freed up.

Good player, not sure where he fits though at the next level though. Plays mid now but seems more of an attackmen. Sorry to lose him but with Duke losing multiple players to decommits playign time and scholarship $$ has freed up.
Biggest loss is "losing" his dad as a future connection to recruits from GC. Obviously he won't prevent kids from coming here, but was hoping he would encourage more to look at the Orange because his son was here.

Biggest loss is "losing" his dad as a future connection to recruits from GC. Obviously he won't prevent kids from coming here, but was hoping he would encourage more to look at the Orange because his son was here.

I am not sure his Dad wouldn't still have a posistive take on SU, I mean it's not like SU pulled his offer or anything. Duke has a long history of pulling guys out of GC and they probably made an offer that was to good to pass up.

I am not sure his Dad wouldn't still have a posistive take on SU, I mean it's not like SU pulled his offer or anything. Duke has a long history of pulling guys out of GC and they probably made an offer that was to good to pass up.
Agreed, and I don't mean he will be sour on SU. Just thought the extra incentive of having his son on the team couldn't hurt, even if subconscious

Dad played at Duke. GC has had a long time pipeline to Duke. I was surprised at his original commitment to Cuse. Dislike that this was dropped a week before signing day, but maybe the staff was already informed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom