Class of 2014 - Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach) | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach)

TOS said they asked him to hold the article until tomorrow. Steve hasn't tweeted about it. I'm gonna bet that they were supposed to hold it.
Syracuse.com couldn't get a scoop if they were in front of an ice cream stand. I feel bad for the kid that his moment was ruined

RMH44 said:
Hmmmm, I think this quote pretty much blows-up any of the excuse making for the scouting services! They all have agendas based on any number of factors i.e. subscription numbers, school affiliation etc.

Just the opposite. Sometimes the best way to evaluate top end kids is at camps and combines which aren't all run by the recruiting sites either.

We're not used to getting so many players we actually want. Seems like something has to go wrong and yet nothing has.

I hope this holds true tomorrow with getting both Thomas and Wards LOI's. The Thomas chatter is making me nervous the hometown boys are gonna swoop in late and he's getting tons of pressure from home to stay local! This could obviously be completely wrong too, just nervous

So maybe syracuse.com didn't spoil anything? That's the way I read that.

I don't know but when I look at the timelines of the tweets and on the story the tweets came out first.

Just the opposite. Sometimes the best way to evaluate top end kids is at camps and combines which aren't all run by the recruiting sites either.
So, are you saying that the recruiting sites don't cater to their members with the largest subscription numbers?

Are you also suggesting that recruiting sites will use player evaluations from other camps and/or combines to assign stars?

Kid is a super stud. So happy he is officially ours. Could be our best WR since Marvin.

Syracuse.com couldn't get a scoop if they were in front of an ice cream stand. I feel bad for the kid that his moment was ruined

LMAO at that. Read it and thought, "Yeah...that's me too...glad I didn't go into journalism...But wait! That's why I hang out here..."

upload_2014-2-4_12-48-55.jpeg

This has been a done deal for weeks, if not months. Glad it will be official tomorrow. Kid is our best WR recruit in a decade.

George McDonald ‏@CoachGMcDonald 11m
@EricWhiteCuse @dialcole13 305 to my city.. It get it I get it!!! #drake #good2great #FinishTheFight
He might not be our best WR recruit in this class. KJ Williams, Jamal Custis, and Steve Ishmael are all studs.

He might not be our best WR recruit in this class. KJ Williams, Jamal Custis, and Steve Ishmael are all studs.

Agree, no point in us worrying about who the best of the bunch is. It's a good haul, let them fight it out on the field. As a class of WRs, can you think of a group that collectively looked as good in recent history?

We may not see the immediate returns on the field in 2014, but 2015 and beyond I can't wait to see what this offense turns into.

Chip said:
Agree, no point in us worrying about who the best of the bunch is. It's a good haul, let them fight it out on the field. As a class of WRs, can you think of a group that collectively looked as good in recent history? We may not see the immediate returns on the field in 2014, but 2015 and beyond I can't wait to see what this offense turns into.

If bet at least 2 see the field in the same way they worked Estime in.

Cooper and Enoicy aren't chopped liver either. This is going to be fun.

Cooper and Enoicy aren't chopped liver either. This is going to be fun.

I would bet Cooper sees the most time early on, given that he's a year older and already working with the team! Kid was a big time player and highly recruited.

Don't want to get off-topic, but It's going to be really interesting to see what the staff does with Adly.

Kid is a stud.. He will have an opportunity to play right away. Steve wants to leave for the NFL after 3 years!

Ishmael is Marvin harrison just without the speed, he is not slow, just not a burner. It really doesn't matter because he's is a polished route runner, great hands, great WR IQ. He's gonna do well at the CUSE.