STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but after my initial payment of my four football seats utilizing the payment plan my Cuse Account does not have any invoices or payment information.

I contacted the box office last month and they assured me my payment was received and but they had no explanation as to why my invoice is not in my Cuse Account. In past years I had an invoice with the balance due and future payments under the payment plan.

Wel’ll 30 days have a passed and there is still no invoice or reference that I made a payment in my Cuse Account. I contacted the box office again and emailed them a screen shot since they did not know why I could not see my invoice. They assured me that I am all set with regards to my season tickets but it is concerning when my Cuse Account does not show any invoices, payments, or tickets for the 2022 season.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but after my initial payment of my four football seats utilizing the payment plan my Cuse Account does not have any invoices or payment information.

I contacted the box office last month and they assured me my payment was received and but they had no explanation as to why my invoice is not in my Cuse Account. In past years I had an invoice with the balance due and future payments under the payment plan.

Wel’ll 30 days have a passed and there is still no invoice or reference that I made a payment in my Cuse Account. I contacted the box office again and emailed them a screen shot since they did not know why I could not see my invoice. They assured me that I am all set with regards to my season tickets but it is concerning when my Cuse Account does not show any invoices, payments, or tickets for the 2022 season.
There are two tabs on the invoice page - paid and unpaid. Are you on the unpaid tab?

I paid mine upfront and the only invoice I have is for my parking, I’m sure it will update eventually. I have the email confirmation from my ticket rep saying I paid for my tickets from when I purchased them. I wouldn’t sweat it, just contact a rep.

Can you see your donor rank? Because I can see that.

Last edited:
I paid mine upfront and the only invoice I have is for my parking, I’m sure it will update eventually. I have the email confirmation from my ticket rep saying I paid for my tickets from when I purchased them. I wouldn’t sweat it, just contact a rep.

Can you see your donor rank? Because I can see that.
Yes. I can see my donor rank.

Yes mine is this way as well. I just paid off my remaining balance this morning but I haven't been able to see my current invoice or any payment information.

I remember it being this way last year as well. I don't think my invoice posted until sometime in the Spring / Summer.

There are two tabs on the invoice page - paid and unpaid. Are you on the unpaid tab?
This is what my invoice page looks like. In past years there was an invoice in my account showing the payment dates & amount/balance due.

CEE40E61-CB36-4B2E-B136-5AD48F8BFB7C.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom