STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow

I see the bills raised ticket prices.. $200 a seat in the lower deck and $20-50 in the upper levels..

Bills tickets on avg are about $100 a game

The Bills are also winning and making it to the playoffs and selling out weekly.

The value of a bills ticket is at probably the highest it’s been. They are selling out at 70k with no issue.

Syracuse has had one winning season out of 6 and 3 in the last 10 years….the value of Syracuse is currently probably some of the lowest it’s ever been, we are struggling to put 30k in the dome.

The Bills are also winning and making it to the playoffs and selling out weekly.

The value of a bills ticket is at probably the highest it’s been. They are selling out at 70k with no issue.

Syracuse has had one winning season out of 6 and 3 in the last 10 years….the value of Syracuse is currently probably some of the lowest it’s ever been, we are struggling to put 30k in the dome.
bills sucked for alot of years and sold a ton of tickets as well.. this is not like 20 yrs of being good..

also the new stadium is reducing capacity isnt it.. so prices will go up even more with that.

Not if you like college football more.
Yup. I rarely watch the NFL, usually only on thanksgiving and an occasional MNF game. We’re Sabbatarian so we don’t watch sports on Sundays. Even if we weren’t, I still think I’d prefer CFB more for several reasons. To start with it’s more exciting, bigger traditions and rivalries, more diverse schemes, and it’s the original.

Hammered it out with Michael today. They tried their best to make it right, not going to get the same type of seating, at least not now but I selected somewhere I think we’ll like with similar sight lines.

Moved to another corner, 251, 4 on the aisle. Similar in regards to viewpoint, interested to see them during the Spring Game.

Hammered it out with Michael today. They tried their best to make it right, not going to get the same type of seating, at least not now but I selected somewhere I think we’ll like with similar sight lines.

Moved to another corner, 251, 4 on the aisle. Similar in regards to viewpoint, interested to see them during the Spring Game.
Glad it all worked out, I’m directly above you in 332. Looking forward to the Spring Game as well, we should all get together for the game.

Hopefully you're in the first half of the rows. Closer you get toward the back of those 200 level sections and you're in the dark. Great seat if you clear the upper deck overhang.

Hopefully you're in the first half of the rows. Closer you get toward the back of those 200 level sections and you're in the dark. Great seat if you clear the upper deck overhang.
I tried to do a couple of the seat views sites… I think I’m good, but, he told me I could flip them if I got to the Spring Game and wasn’t happy.

Is there anyway to get actual physical tickets for memorabilia purposes?

I tried to do a couple of the seat views sites… I think I’m good, but, he told me I could flip them if I got to the Spring Game and wasn’t happy.
I'd call your ticket rep on April 2nd. Football season ticket renewal ends on April 1st. They owe you a favor for taking away your seats. He should be able to switch you into whatever came available.

In the meantime, I'd head over to lacrosse game and sit in your new seats and see how you like them.

Is there anyway to get actual physical tickets for memorabilia purposes?
I bought the commemorative tickets for last year. Just got them last week actually. They look pretty sweet. You get to tell them what seat and section you want on them. I think it was 25 for all or you could buy individual games.

Some dates for season ticket holders (from SU)

February 1 to April 1: Football season ticket renewal live on MyCuse account
(if you have any special requests or issues call your ticket rep)

April 19-22: Football seat upgrade process
(you have to identify you want to participate)

May 3-13: Football parking selection process

Was bored today and decided to check out what STs currently look like in the Dome.

One thing I found interesting is that there are only 9 ST left in section 127 (my original choice) currently but 69 in my section 332. I was thinking the price increase would drive most folks up to the 300s but according to the Cuse site it seems that STH have renewed their old seats, or haven’t released them at least yet.

Last edited:
Was bored today and decided to check out what STs currently look like in the Dome.

One thing I found interesting is that there are only 9 ST left in section 127 (my original choice) currently but 69 in my section 332. I was thinking the price increase would drive most folks up to the 300s but according to the Cuse site it seems that STH have renewed their old seats, or haven’t released them at least yet.
It’s still relatively early in the renewal process to draw any conclusions.

So, this section generally has a lot of “individual game” tickets sold too. For example where my seats are there are 10 open seats next to me. However, on the map they show up as “unavailable” but they are definitely available.

Syracuse is holding back tickets

So, this section generally has a lot of “individual game” tickets sold too. For example where my seats are there are 10 open seats next to me. However, on the map they show up as “unavailable” but they are definitely available.

Syracuse is holding back tickets
That’s definitely interesting, why do they do that? Thanks for this info.

That’s definitely interesting, why do they do that? Thanks for this info.

Not really sure to be totally honest.

When I called originally about adding the third seat to my seats they told me I couldn’t and I asked why and ticket rep said “I don’t really know why, it just says unavailable but isn’t sold.”

I had to go to Eric the head ticket guy for them to sell me the seat.

At the time he made sure not to let me know that my seats were going from $125 to $225

Not really sure to be totally honest.

When I called originally about adding the third seat to my seats they told me I couldn’t and I asked why and ticket rep said “I don’t really know why, it just says unavailable but isn’t sold.”

I had to go to Eric the head ticket guy for them to sell me the seat.

At the time he made sure not to let me know that my seats were going from $125 to $225
Could it be that current STHers haven’t made their decision yet whether to renew?

Could it be that current STHers haven’t made their decision yet whether to renew?

No, they are always available for individual sale at each game. Not sure why they wouldn’t release them out but I’m sure there is some type of logical or non-logical answer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom