STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow

there are some tickets in sections held for the small ticket packages as well arent there?

Plus visiting college stadiums are way more fun than NFL stadiums.
While true for most, I would highly recommend people to consider visiting Atlanta for the TN game in 2025.

Mercedes-Benz Stadium is awesome.
Hit the College Football HOF and possibly the aquarium and you should be good.

Wine country is fun as well, but for those from CNY probably not worth the effort.

See you there!

While true for most, I would highly recommend people to consider visiting Atlanta for the TN game in 2025.

Wine country is fun as well, but for those from CNY probably not worth the effort.

See you there!

It’s on the list!

See you there!
Planning on it!

Sadly, I dropped my season tickets today. They were the best seats I ever had. We weren't able to use them for many games last season, for a number of reasons. Living in Colorado has its downside. With the cost of our seats going up, the per game cost for the few games we can get to makes it seem better to buy single game tickets for specific games. I may be in CNY all fall, but thought that last year as well. I liked being a season ticket holder no matter where I lived. It helped to maintain a link to CNY for me. Maybe I'll be back as a STH soon but not 2022...
In the end, we gave up our nice seats and got mountain goat seats instead. My brother decided he just wanted to move to cheaper seats. The cost was 1/4 of what our other seats would have cost. I won't make all the games but won't lose as much on the games we don't get to. LGO!!

In the end, we gave up our nice seats and got mountain goat seats instead. My brother decided he just wanted to move to cheaper seats. The cost was 1/4 of what our other seats would have cost. I won't make all the games but won't lose as much on the games we don't get to. LGO!!

I hate that fans have this decision to make. It would be one thing if we were getting 42k+ per game. Then I could understand that SU was trying to maximize profit based on the current demand. It would still suck for the fan having to move but it is business. Chances are SU will find a replacement at the higher price.

But when you are getting 35k per game that person moving will not be replaced. There is no demand. So all you are doing is upsetting a loyal fan.

what they should have done is phased in the price increase for people who had tickets for X amount of years.. it would probably enticed many to stay with what they had and feel better about it. It may well have cost them some money but made for happier STH..
a slight bump last year to soften the blow should of been done

When my tix doubled in price this year, I seriously considered dropping out. Because of uncertain game times (thank you, ESPN), I have to book hotels for two nights, drive 500 miles round trip, pay for dog kennel, etc. I decided to stick it out one more year because I REALLY want to see SU beat Notre Dame in the Dome.

When my tix doubled in price this year, I seriously considered dropping out. Because of uncertain game times (thank you, ESPN), I have to book hotels for two nights, drive 500 miles round trip, pay for dog kennel, etc. I decided to stick it out one more year because I REALLY want to see SU beat Notre Dame in the Dome.
The uncertain game times really is annoying, especially for those who have to travel and/ or take time off of work.

Fball pretty stands alone in no set game times.. NFL does the same at times..

I know this has been said many times already….my season ticket prices doubled. Just don’t know if I can do it. Or at least justify to my wife…..

I know this has been said many times already….my season ticket prices doubled. Just don’t know if I can do it. Or at least justify to my wife…..

Contact the ticket office and inform them that you aren’t happy because your tickets doubled.

I’ve been working with them for the past month on a solution

Call your ticket rep...there are a lot of great seats in the 300s for $125

You may not see them on the virtual map but they might be able to find you a good value. They'd rather have you in the Dome in a cheaper seat than gone.

Last edited:
Call your ticket rep...there are a lot of great seats in the 300s for $125

You may not see them on the virtual map but they might be able to find you a good value. They'd rather have you in the Dome in a cheaper seat than gone.

It shouldn’t have to come to just “change your seat”

I hate, hate hate that narrative.

It’s deeper than just a seat….people grow attached to their seats, the people around them.

Also as a season ticket holder you want to feel respected and valued. This move by Syracuse feels like they are spitting on us and that we are of no value to them.

It’s deeper than just a seat….people grow attached to their seats, the people around them.

Also as a season ticket holder you want to feel respected and valued. This move by Syracuse feels like they are spitting on us and that we are of no value to them.
i dont remember that last time anyone has actually sat in my area.. when I moved from the sideline seats it had been years since anyone was within rows of our seats and now in the endzone seats its much the same..
no STH at all.

From what I understand, the people around you wont be so upset if you have to move. ;) :p

Contact the ticket office and inform them that you aren’t happy because your tickets doubled.

I’ve been working with them for the past month on a solution

it is honestly laughable it's been a month lol this really isn't this hard (for them, not you obviously)

So I’m sure this has been addressed in another thread, but…..in the bowl recognition display at the dome….I could not find the 1999 Orange Bowl in the chronological ring of honor.

Is it someplace else?

So I’m sure this has been addressed in another thread, but…..in the bowl recognition display at the dome….I could not find the 1999 Orange Bowl in the chronological ring of honor.

Is it someplace else?

We only recognize the bowls we won. Or tied.

You won't find the 1966 Gator Bowl or the 2004 Champs Bowl either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom