STH survey just hit my inbox | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

STH survey just hit my inbox

I’m assuming the survey is from Legends and would imagine their contract with SU is substantial. I just don’t understand why anyone would assume they don’t care/ don’t look at the results when they’re literally asking our opinion on things.

In my first year as a STH I’ve..

1) Won a pregame experience contest exclusive to STH and got to be next to the players tunnel and was on national tv for the ND game.

2) Was offered a post game experience for all STH to have a pregame photo on the field for the FSU game (which we declined).

3) Just received a lengthy survey on a variety of matters asking my opinion.

I definitely feel valued.
Not sure about Legends. I work at Le Moyne. We have our own academic research department that creates/aggregates/analyzes survey results for the campus. I would assume SU has such a department as well as there is a big opportunity for hands on instruction, however I'm only talking out me arse. Maybe Le Moyne only does it because we are so small, honestly IDK.

so i got a response from the head ticket rep and was told something was entered wrong by likely my former rep and this has been corrected for the future

How many surveys have the done in the last 20 yrs like this , its been a decent amount.. Maybe the new regime actually has some method to the questions. That would be great. I do know that several times in the past the surveys were done in a vacuum because they were told to reach out and get information but the people who sent out the surveys really had no idea how to ask the questions in ways to get good results..

The type of questions to me points to someone knows people are complaining about things and they want to get an idea how wide spread the complaints really are.

Case in pt.. Wifi sucks.. We all know it. So now they have a survey that has some data points where they reached out to X STH and got responses from Y and Z number said WIFI is a hot ticket item. is this new ground breaking info they got from this set of soft questions?

If you really wanted to know details about several of these key things hire 10-20 kids, tell them what info you want to ask about and send them out to the 7 games and talk with people who are tailgating.. Those are the STH for the most part that are passionate. Those are the ones using parking all the time.. Then send them up to skytop or a couple lots are are probably more used by the people are are one-offs. because those people are never gonna be in this survey. the rest of us are paying for parking. $5k done.. SU has marketing in their business courses dont they? This is the stuff they have learn how to do..

Start the survey off with a quick selection asking if you would want to take a more detailed survey later about some set of issues.. Then hit people up with these general questions.. Now you have to sets of data points for each question.

I can assure you that SU (legends) takes a long hard look at these responses and uses them to make decisions for things in the future.

Perhaps previously they did not, but Legends is about the more data and analytics the better

Not sure about Legends. I work at Le Moyne. We have our own academic research department that creates/aggregates/analyzes survey results for the campus. I would assume SU has such a department as well as there is a big opportunity for hands on instruction, however I'm only talking out me arse. Maybe Le Moyne only does it because we are so small, honestly IDK.

Legends is definitely the company that is sending out these surveys. They want to know everything possible about the market and their client base to make the best decisions going forward.

Legends goal is to make $$$$$$ for Syracuse. Legends also knows, in order to make $$$$$$$ they need to have a happy fan base.

I’m assuming the survey is from Legends and would imagine their contract with SU is substantial. I just don’t understand why anyone would assume they don’t care/ don’t look at the results when they’re literally asking our opinion on things.

In my first year as a STH I’ve..

1) Won a pregame experience contest exclusive to STH and got to be next to the players tunnel and was on national tv for the ND game.

2) Was offered a post game experience for all STH to have a pregame photo on the field for the FSU game (which we declined).

3) Just received a lengthy survey on a variety of matters asking my opinion.

I definitely feel valued.
I would like to win "field a live punt inside the 10 yard line". I think I could improve on our average performance there.

Wish there was a question where you could rank in order your biggest complaints/concers

WI-Fi -1
lack of seat control - 2

or whatever. Break up the satisfied, moderately satisfied, etc monotony.

The only complaint I really have is casuals walking up and down the aisle during live play but I really like our usher so I wasn’t about to say that. Besides, one person can only do so much when it’s an army of people.

Wish there was a question where you could rank in order your biggest complaints/concers

WI-Fi -1
lack of seat control - 2

or whatever. Break up the satisfied, moderately satisfied, etc monotony.

They did that. Not a straight rank but they asked how strongly you felt about each.

Has anyone considered the physics? wouldn’t a ball hitting the bed of a pickup just bounce right out?
Honestly if they asked me to do that I would pass, it’s just plain silly. To your point, I don’t think it’s even possible.

I could straight up do a 17 yard drop kick field goal if asked but no way I’m landing it in the bed of a pickup, lol. That’s just savage.
That guy deserved a better reward. He hit the front of the truck and should have gotten something. Hitting the bed is being excessively strict to avoid giving out a car

the only way its possible is hit the bed right near the edge so when it bounces it hit the side of bed and stays in otherwise its no chance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom