Stick question | Syracusefan.com

Stick question

PhatOrange

Living Legend
What heads are the Syracuse O kids mostly rolling with ? Torque 2, GC3 or other? Hard to tell.

Last edited:
What heads are the Syracuse O kids mostly rolling with ? Torque 2, GC3 or other? Hard to tell.
Look at the top string holes. The GC3 is your standard 6 on top, while the Torq 2 has many holes. Pretty sure Leo and Thomson are GC3 guys, while Spallina and Hiltz are Torq 2 guys. Here's a good photo site for reference.

Look at the top string holes. The GC3 is your standard 6 on top, while the Torq 2 has many holes. Pretty sure Leo and Thomson are GC3 guys, while Spallina and Hiltz are Torq 2 guys. Here's a good photo site for reference.

I’ve been searching for pics to get better looks at the heads. The Barnes site is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Kids been using a UA Command 2 for a couple of years. I think it’s a great head. Will probably move to the GC3 but that Torq comes in at 4.4 oz. Wonder how stiff it is. The new GC3 is 4.6 and if it’s as stiff as the C2 it’s gotta be great. I think the UA head was 5.0 oz

He wants an ECD Mirage but I say if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. The UA command 2 has been superb.

I’ve been searching for pics to get better looks at the heads. The Barnes site is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Kids been using a UA Command 2 for a couple of years. I think it’s a great head. Will probably move to the GC3 but that Torq comes in at 4.4 oz. Wonder how stiff it is. The new GC3 is 4.6 and if it’s as stiff as the C2 it’s gotta be great. I think the UA head was 5.0 oz

He wants an ECD Mirage but I say if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. The UA command 2 has been superb.

Shrmdougluvr Jr used Command 2s for a while that he set up with the Ryder Garnsey pocket. A couple years ago he got a GC3 (only head we ever paid the full amount for) and tried to set it up the same way, thinking it was just an updated Command 2. Never liked it with the mid low pocket. Had no hold. It's really set up for mid-high pockets. I use it now with a really simple mid-high pocket he came up with and I really like it. He went back to using the Command 2. (He's current using a Stringking Mark 2A, which is really light and stiff).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom