Still conflicted a bit about frank’s suspension | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Still conflicted a bit about frank’s suspension

Many in this thread and others keep assuming FH tested positive for marijuana.

No one here knows if that is true or not.

Edit: typing while Zeph posted his info. Take it FWIW

The point of the thread was based off said assumption. Welcome to the party.

Back to the original point .. wth does the NCAA test for weed (which they do) ?

is weed going to do anything to improve anyone’s performance other than Marek who might gain a few pounds eating waffles with applesauce (my go to munchies craving back in the day )

And yet, there's been discussion of whether or not weed was the cause for the suspension. Welcome to the internet.

Haha... solid retort although only you and zeph went there, and you didnt even know of zephs post at the time of yours, so thats fake news. Board lesson—alignment with zeph is a red flag

Haha... solid retort although only you and zeph went there, and you didnt even know of zephs post at the time of yours, so thats fake news. Board lesson—alignment with zeph is a red flag

The two leaders in the clubhouse right now are weed and PED's.

If Frank took PED's, I wonder if he can get his money back?

I live in brooklyn also, but i toke on the streets everyday.

Diff btwn me and frank is no one is drug testing me. Either way, i agree it’s an absurd thing to test for when you consider how long it stays in your system

Well, maybe Frank should of considered how long it stays in the system before he decided to throw away his last NCAA Tournament and also screw over his teammates. How's that perspective?

Well, maybe Frank should of considered how long it stays in the system before he decided to throw away his last NCAA Tournament and also screw over his teammates. How's that perspective?
Yeah no duh

I feel like this thread started with humble brags about living in Brooklyn...and now it's turned into an actual discussion about Frank.

Anyway, when I lived in Manhattan.

Are we 100% sure it was for weed? Heard rumors it was for something else?

Frank is past tense. I feel badly for him but im glad he is no longer on the team.

The two leaders in the clubhouse right now are weed and PED's.

If Frank took PED's, I wonder if he can get his money back?
It's not anabolic steroids for a whole lot of reasons but right at the top of the list is he'd have to have been on a 6-weeks cycle at minimum, halfway through there would have been noticeable changes in his lean muscle mass and size. That didn't happen. The second reason is steroids would not have helped stabilize or strengthen his ankle, which is a fair assumption of why he would have done it. I've written a lot in another thread that the likely substance is HGH but it's been pointed out that it can't be detected in urine tests, which is what the university would be using to check. For my money, weed just doesn't make sense.

LTyeDg.gif