Still Time to End the Season on a High Note | Syracusefan.com

Still Time to End the Season on a High Note

5-7 still has a shot at a bowl game. that would be crazy.
If we finished 5-7, and a bowl didn't have enough 6-6 teams, we would have to be one of the top 5-7 team, right?

If we finished 5-7, and a bowl didn't have enough 6-6 teams, we would have to be one of the top 5-7 team, right?

image.jpeg

We arent going bowling at 5-7
its all a matter of APR and i dont recall who ahead of us would be at 5 wins. Ill/Minn play each other though. Rutgers/GT/Wake/Virg need to win out too.

there are 18 slots still unfilled now.

neb/ill teams like that have 5 wins but who has the APR list now. tons of teams could finish at 5-7.

teams like uconn/virg/col/tulsa/cent mich/buffalo/texas tech/kent are behind us in if we all get to 5.

vandy/ill/minn are ahead of us if they get 5

If people think it was bad around here after that game, what happens if NC State beats us by 2 TDs and outgains us by our average of over 100 yards?

We'd need more admins.

If people think it was bad around here after that game, what happens if NC State beats us by 2 TDs and outgains us by our average of over 100 yards?

We'd need more admins.

I think at that point, they pull the plug and pretend the board is down for "technical problems"

i hope the players and hcss end on a high note . i do not care about a bowl, i like the youth movement,bowl or not. i have been waiting for a hc that can manage the movement--am i am not sure he can do it--and i am still not sure. i am sur, that if he cannot, we need to hire a Seasoned hc--as we are at the crossroad of ......

We'd need more admins.
How much does that gig pay again?

I really hope we finish on a high note. It's always good to finish with a few wins to round out a season for the seniors. Any aspiration of going to a bowl at 5-7 will be a gift from the heavens. Be great for Shafer and future job opportunities too. I wish him nothing but the best too.

If it happens b/c of our APR and the stars aligning great, but i'm assuming no bowl because we frankly don't deserve it. I laugh b/c i think of the 93 and 94 teams that were OVER 500 and didn't bowl and yet this team would be bowling. Laughable really.

Under the new world order, Coach P would have gone to bowls in 13 of 14 seasons.