Stink Fingers | Syracusefan.com

Stink Fingers

Yep, I don't think he was aware that he only tied it up. And completely agree about Guy's hair.

Guy is good friends with Matt Moyer. Like Moyer, Guy is a good kid. Guy says that he relishes people busting his chops about his hair. He says that he wants to be a role model to kids and show that you can be yourself no matter what anyone says about you.

But yeah, the man-bun is awful. Kid can shoot though. Really shoot.

Last edited:
Guy is good friends with Matt Moyer. Like Moyer, Guy is a good kid. Guy says that he relishes people busting his chops about his hair. He says that he wants to be a role model to kids and show that you can yourself no matter what anyone says about you.

But yeah, the man-bun is awful. Kid can shoot though. Really shoot.
Man bun is so 2015.

IMG_9828.GIF

He is at it again. Deep 3 to make it to OT. Then the sniffies. They loose in it OT i bet.
I'm surprised the UVA administration allows that to continue. It looks bad for them. Even Wichita St. put an end to the "Shocker" sign by their cheerleaders.

frankly i was just enjoying some good hoops not caring who won until i saw that gesture again. after that it was go pitt !

frankly i was just enjoying some good hoops not caring who won until i saw that gesture again. after that it was go pitt !

I can't stand LP, but this comment just put you on the watch list unfortunately. This is a first offense, so the typical protocol is a warning and 180 day probationary period, where as long as you don't say anything else positive about Pitt, your record will be clean and you can go about your business.

if you'd read my breitbart profile then you'd know that i am jerome lane's basterd love child.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom