Storm the court tonight | Syracusefan.com

Storm the court tonight

I want them to storm only if it's made clear that we're storming to celebrate Rak being a f***ing animal. lol

I don't want Virginia to think they're good or worthy of court storming.

I'm so against storming courts but its Rak's day and if he earns it he earns it.

Please, we are syracuse. Act like you've been there before.

(This is sarcasm)

Count me in with the ovation group. Storming the court is right up there with rattling your keys, IMHO. :eek:Ugh.

i put court storming beneath syracuse. i equate it to the overrated chant. why would you downplay your own accomplishments.
Agree completely. We should act like we have been there...CAUSE WE HAVE. This goes hand in hand with my comment on alot of students not being good students of the game or knowing history of the sport... Syracuse is not a program that needs to storm courts...even if we have an awful record and beat a #1 team with no losses. There is honestly no justification for us storming with the success we have had here.

Agree completely. We should act like we have been there...CAUSE WE HAVE. This goes hand in hand with my comment on alot of students not being good students of the game or knowing history of the sport... Syracuse is not a program that needs to storm courts...even if we have an awful record and beat a #1 team with no losses. There is honestly no justification for us storming with the success we have had here.

Why has nobody ever done an 'underrated' chant? As in, you're team wasn't getting the respect it should have.

We should start this.

i put court storming beneath syracuse. i equate it to the overrated chant. why would you downplay your own accomplishments.
Because you're in college and you don't actually think it through. One person makes a run for it, then another, and then why the hell shouldn't I join in?

Because you're in college and you don't actually think it through. One person makes a run for it, then another, and then why the hell shouldn't I join in?

It was a rhetorical question. i know why it happens, i just disagree w the rationale.

Macky44 said:

We've beaten the #2 team in the country at home on senior day with a beast center who's been to a final four and has carried a very mediocre team all year, all while being banned from the postseason?

Storm the effin court.

1.jpg
I wonder what bees take is on this...

Cusefan0307 said:
I wonder what bees take is on this....

Storm away.

I wonder what your take is.

We've beaten the #2 team in the country at home on senior day with a beast center who's been to a final four and has carried a very mediocre team all year, all while being banned from the postseason?

Storm the effin court.

How long have you watched Syracuse Basketball? Id rather see Rak run around the seats like the Dome Ranger in celebration...let him high five all 30k fans.

Do something unique: storm the back court (football field area) and then just have a rave style party deep into the night.

How long have you watched Syracuse Basketball? Id rather see Rak run around the seats like the Dome Ranger in celebration...let him high five all 30k fans.

15+ years. What does that have anything to do with it? We stormed the court only 8 years ago in 07 against Georgetown. Pretty similar situation actually, minus the postseason ban.

If it weren't for the postseason ban I wouldn't support storming the court. But since this team wont be seeing the postseason, I think the fans should do their best to make the game a memorable one for Rakeem. If that includes storming the court, Im all for it.

Hey I stormed Rich Stadium and watched the goal posts come down, storm that MFer!!!!!

Storm the effin court.

God i hope we dont storm the court. When did we become a mid major school?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom