Stupid question-but I do that alot. Is the Magician | Syracusefan.com

Stupid question-but I do that alot. Is the Magician

now that would be funny.
No, he's not. Find his bio -> here <-

Thanks for clearing that up. For a couple of years I've wondered-probably others also. I like to read his stuff though.

Maybe the QB Troy Nunes wasn't best QB but he WAS fun to watch!

Thanks for clearing that up. For a couple of years I've wondered-probably others also. I like to read his stuff though.

There is no maybe about Troy Nunes not being our best QB... in fact I would probably come up with a dozen guys minimum that I preferred. And the people who had the most fun watching him were opposing defensive coordinators.

There is no maybe about Troy Nunes not being our best QB... in fact I would probably come up with a dozen guys minimum that I preferred. And the people who had the most fun watching him were opposing defensive coordinators.

I can name 5 guys since him that were less fun to watch

Troy Nunes was the player that recorded the most exiting non-scoring 2-yard rush in the history of football at home against Michigan (I think). He was literally 40 yards behind the LOS at one point. Wish I had video of that play, which was like 40 seconds long. Can I get an amen on that?

I do like to watch Nassib-but Troy was more fun because you never knew what do. But I'll certainly take Nassib to lead the team-he improving!

I do like to watch Nassib-but Troy was more fun because you never knew what do. But I'll certainly take Nassib to lead the team-he improving!

Nassib is light years better than Nunes. I'll take Troy over those other knuckleheads

OF COURSE, whenever Troy is mentioned certain posters, myself included, are reminded of the gloriousness that was.....

Marci.

Pasqualoni's infatuation with Nunes was mind-boggling, he just kept rolling him out there like he expected him to morph into Steve Young or something.

Aaaaargh- this is starting to bring back some baaad memories.....SERENITY NOW! :mad:

Joe Fields
Perry Patterson
Madei Williams
Greg Paulus
Andrew Robinson

Certainly can't argue with an answer when the question is name five guys YOU had less fun watching than Troy Nunes... but I know that I would only take Nunes over Madei Williams. Patterson needed a coach. Robinson needed someone to keep his jersey clean. Fields should have been holding a clipboard, and then if he still bombed once he was deemed ready he still brought great value at another position. And Paulus was Nunes 2.0, and that was without playing ball for 5 years.

I can name 5 guys since him that were less fun to watch

List them? Nunes tried too many plays he couldn't make, but who was worse, out of our four quarterbacks since? Besides Anderson, Patterson, Dantley, Paulus and (Fields)? Maybe I could see a case for all of them sucking, but Fields only started one game. Somebody here wants some facts, and it was a terribly fun time with Nunes as our QB, way better than once Robinson came around.

Give me a break on Fields as one. Williams was a joke, but probably not countable since he preceded Nunes. Actually, Nunes looks pretty good considering our record the last 8 years.

List them? Nunes tried too many plays he couldn't make, but who was worse, out of our four quarterbacks since? Besides Anderson, Patterson, Dantley, Paulus and (Fields)? Maybe I could see a case for all of them sucking, but Fields only started one game. Somebody here wants some facts, and it was a terribly fun time with Nunes as our QB, way better than once Robinson came around.

Give me a break on Fields as one. Williams was a joke, but probably not countable since he preceded Nunes. Actually, Nunes looks pretty good considering our record the last 8 years.

Does Cali have a new handle??

Paulus was very Nunesesque if you ask me... I would put them at about the same level

True. I was biased towards Troy cuz he's a little white guy like me :)

Nunes is in the top 5-6 in a lot of all time passing records including 4th in TD passes and 3rd in completion percentage. He was also the Pitt slayer. :)

really our former QB Troy Nunes?????????? If so, what is he doing now.

go through the website archive, he has explained that he is not and why he chose it a couple times and linked the original video (earlier this summer I believe), admitting that at some point he mis-remembered the absolute being said ... i actually think the original quote from the video his funnier, absolute implies that it's a comparison. but the original audio says he actually is a magician!

as for the address...i think it gets better the more outdated it gets. it would seem pathetic if it referenced one of our historic players, especially in down times like the groobers era. but using a less known player makes it amusing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom