Stupid Question | Syracusefan.com

Stupid Question

Mano22

Walk On
How do you pronounce Tyler's last name? Is it like tennis or penis? Have only read stuff this season so far, have not actually seen anyone say his name out loud. Thanks.

How do you pronounce Tyler's last name? Is it like tennis or penis? Have only read stuff this season so far, have not actually seen anyone say his name out loud. Thanks.

On a more mature note, wouldn't the double n in his name indicate that the E is a short E, thereby making his name rhyme with Dennis?

On a more mature note, wouldn't the double n in his name indicate that the E is a short E, thereby making his name rhyme with Dennis?
Yes, thank you.

That was my guess, but I just wanted to make sure. Hardly a certainty. Tennis much better for us, who knows what they would have done at Cameron if it was the other way.

The question is how do you want to pronounce it? Whatever is in your heart is fine with us...don't let that N get in the way of your true feelings...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

This may be the best question I've ever seen ANYWHERE on the web.

My-Pen-Is-Huge-shirt-lg.gif

Top five thread ever.
It's right up there with the "How do you pronounce Orange" thread. I think we had 10 pages of Ahh-ranges and Orr-anges.

There are no stupid questions. Answers are another subject. :rolleyes:

Great way to start my morning before work.

This thread wins on the interweb. One of the true greats, it will forever be remebered with Mello or Melo and Seek-aly or Sigh-kaly! Classic!

Wow I started the best thread on the entire intraweb on only my 4th post here! This is a nice surprise, because historically my best message board work had come in the form of aggressively hating on Scoop (I mean really who's didnt?), so since he graduated it has all been downhill for me.

So let me get this right. We have a player named Gbinije on the team but you want to know how to pronounce Ennis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom