Men's Soccer - SU 1 at Cornell 2: Tues Sept 19, 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 at Cornell 2: Tues Sept 19, 7 PM

Unless I am mistaken, and I am not, the Orange already played at Penn St. More like the last non-conference away game. But since that loss, the Orange beat Cornell when it matterd most and they played to a draw in their spring scrimmage. Thinking of a possible Ithaca road trip.

Unless I am mistaken, and I am not, the Orange already played at Penn St. More like the last non-conference away game. But since that loss, the Orange beat Cornell when it matterd most and they played to a draw in their spring scrimmage. Thinking of a possible Ithaca road trip.
yes, we beat them in the tournament. They do have the last win against us. Hopefully, they don't repeat that again Tuesday night.

I forgot this was a road game so it's on ESPN+

Seinfeld Soup GIF

1-1

Shot by COR Alex Harris, low left, GOAL; Assist by COR ,Kisa Kiingi [51:51]

Oh my... That was some questionable defending. 2-1 Cornell.

Replay ($)

Last edited:
Whoever said this team was supposed to better than last year, lied. Yes, yes, with this many new faces I always knew it would take time to gel; but it doesn't look like they are improving game by game at all. They'll be lucky to even make it in the tournament this year with the way they've been playing. Big yikes. Hopefully Ian can right this ship, but not having a good feeling.

Our Defense has been the stand and watch approach. Not good lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom