Women's Lacrosse - SU 15 at Northwestern 18: Sat Feb 10, 1 PM | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 15 at Northwestern 18: Sat Feb 10, 1 PM

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Is this being played inside in the indoor football facility or outdoors? If outside, weather is high of 43 Saturday and partly cloudy. That's about as good as you can ask for the first full week in February in Chicago.

Read on fanlax forum that Ashlee Volpe tore her acl and is out for the season. If true, this is absolutely gutting news, as she has suffered two acl tears prior. Was super excited to see her make her debut. Seems like SU can’t catch a break with injuries.

Would expect nothing less from the wicked witch of the Midwest and her cats lmao!! Classy post! I hope this gives the girls a little extra fire tomorrow when they’re out there playing. Give the classy cats a little taste of what should’ve been the national championship game last year after that pitiful performance by BC.
1707528481557.png

Read on fanlax forum that Ashlee Volpe tore her acl and is out for the season. If true, this is absolutely gutting news, as she has suffered two acl tears prior. Was super excited to see her make her debut. Seems like SU can’t catch a break with injuries.
Had to have happened after Saturdays Vermont men's game. She was fully mobile and walking without a brace then. Honestly tho, playing on the Ensley turf and then the Dome turf can't be good for Knees.

This is incredibly bad news reminds me of another incredible young lady Morgan Alexander who had 4 or 5 knee surgeries while at SU or the girl from Florida who Gait said might of been his best recruit ever in 2021 who blew out both knees and never saw the field again these knee injuries are an absolute epidemic in college sports today

If Volpe is done for the season, who do we think is the third attack? Isn’t Vogelmann hurt too?

This is incredibly bad news reminds me of another incredible young lady Morgan Alexander who had 4 or 5 knee surgeries while at SU or the girl from Florida who Gait said might of been his best recruit ever in 2021 who blew out both knees and never saw the field again these knee injuries are an absolute epidemic in college sports today
I’m drawing a blank on the girl from Florida.

Some significant notes before the opening draw. True-freshman Kaci Benoit gets the start on defense for SU. She was ranked as the No. 12 freshman this season according to @Inside_Lacrosse. Kate Mashewske also returns from injury. More coverage throughout the game for @DOsports.

14:38GOALGOAL by NU Madison Taylor (FIRST GOAL), goal number 1 for season.

NU12:55GOALGOAL by NU Erin Coykendall, Assist by Izzy Scane.

7-2 NW. Not going to win this game losing every draw control and turning the ball over on nearly every offensive opportunity...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom