Women's Lacrosse - SU 15 at Northwestern 18: Sat Feb 10, 1 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 15 at Northwestern 18: Sat Feb 10, 1 PM

This is gonna be a tough one but this is Northwestern and I think they are the best team in the country…

This is incredibly bad news reminds me of another incredible young lady Morgan Alexander who had 4 or 5 knee surgeries while at SU or the girl from Florida who Gait said might of been his best recruit ever in 2021 who blew out both knees and never saw the field again these knee injuries are an absolute epidemic in college sports today
I believe you are referring to Ann Marie Hawley? And that situation is exactly what came to my mind when this news came out. I dont think Volpe has ever been able to stay healthy enough to play one full season. It's a shame with such a talent as her and I'm rooting for her to get healthy enough to have a great career here. SU has gotta change something up, because whatever they are doing, it's not working. Just realized Claire Jeschke is sidelined and not playing as well...

Adamson wins the draw to herself, instead of passing to the sideline to Goodale, decides to pass to someone 5 feet from her and turns the ball over lmao you cant make this up!

Adamson wins the draw to herself, instead of passing to the sideline to Goodale, decides to pass to someone 5 feet from her and turns the ball over lmao you cant make this up!
which led to 2 green cards, however NW turns it over and Adamson scores to redeem herself. 9-4 NW.

nice feed from Wardo to find Tyrrell wide open in the middle. 9-5 NW.

Kayla needs to axe Maschewske at the draw, she has not won one clean draw yet and is losing every 50/50 ball. Adamson at draw been much more effective. Of course, that draw loss led to another Izzy Scane goal. 10-5 NW.

SU has 3 player advantage from green cards, turns the ball over...

this green card rule isn't going to last...it's the most ridiculous thing and does nothing but slow the game down.

Muchnick on D has been a revelation. Even looks great on offense. I don't know why Kayla isn't playing her more???? Madison Taylor has tried to take her 1v1 two times now and Muchnick has held her in check both times which led to SU possessions.

im gonna blow a gasket if Kate takes one more draw today. Kayla??? helloooo???? Are we trying to win or what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom