Men's Soccer - SU 2 vs Pitt 3 (OT): Tues Oct 6, 7 PM [ACCN] | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 2 vs Pitt 3 (OT): Tues Oct 6, 7 PM [ACCN]

I keep watching these players spit on the field and all I can think of is Covid.

SU has tied it but Pitt is dominating play...and just took the lead again. I think the team has lost some practice time to COVID. They don’t look good right now.

SU has tied it but Pitt is dominating play...and just took the lead again. I think the team has lost some practice time to COVID. They don’t look good right now.
Woo hoo! Tied up again! Great goal!

Regulation over. SU 2, Pitt 2. Going to OT.

Pitt has dominated possession of the ball and appears faster and more skilled. But SU has been dangerous on counterattacks.

Regulation over. SU 2, Pitt 2. Going to OT.

Pitt has dominated possession of the ball and appears faster and more skilled. But SU has been dangerous on counterattacks.
Archimede of Syracuse gets his 2nd yellow, so he is gone and SU must play a man down the rest of the game.

SU survives the first OT but Pitt gets a garage goal early in the 2nd OT. Pitt wins 3-2.

Ridiculous. If Archimede can't play without getting red carded, maybe he just shouldn't play. He cost us this game.

Ridiculous. If Archimede can't play without getting red carded, maybe he just shouldn't play. He cost us this game.
He was sent off because of his second yellow card.

I think he did the same thing at least once last year. Very talented player who makes some immature decisions sometimes. It is a shame; the team played very hard and showed great character fighting back twice to tie the game.

Our side fullbacks need to work on angles and speed. Pitt exposed them. We did not control the ball well at all. The short passing game and working together with give and goes, etc. was not there. Glad they were able to take advantage of some lapses with the Pitt defenders but this game was a wake up call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom