SU 54 at Louisville 67: Thurs Jan 21, 9 PM [ESPN2] | Syracusefan.com

SU 54 at Louisville 67: Thurs Jan 21, 9 PM [ESPN2]

Such a big game. The last time I attended an actual live sports game was their loss to Louisville in the ACC tournament. All the candles will be lit tomorrow with plenty of prayers raised that they're able to pull off a win tomorrow night. Make is so.

Such a big game. The last time I attended an actual live sports game was their loss to Louisville in the ACC tournament. All the candles will be lit tomorrow with plenty of prayers raised that they're able to pull off a win tomorrow night. Make is so.
So this is total self-handicapping, but I’m concerned about this being 3rd game in just a few days and on the road. There really is no downside. Lose to number 1, no big deal.

That being said, I’m so excited to see how they respond tonight.

I hate that, in 2021, we don’t have a line on this game or even a Kenpom or sagarin spread. I know Vegas doesn’t choose to do it based on simple supply and demand. I’d love to know what an actual oddsmaker would think of tonight. Or even a computer! Maybe someday.

Why is the camera thousand feet up in the rafters this is horrible there’s no way the Yum Center has this angle usually. Absolute garbage

I was just coming to say the same thing. This is awful and definitely not normal for games in Louisville.

Why is the camera thousand feet up in the rafters this is horrible there’s no way the Yum Center has this angle usually. Absolute garbage
I don't get it. I can't watch 2 hours of this.

Awful camera angle. Also Ladies need to settle down, can't hit anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom