SU 64 vs S Dakota St 75: Mon Mar 25, 7 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] TV: ESPN | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 64 vs S Dakota St 75: Mon Mar 25, 7 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] TV: ESPN

I am getting the fing ND Mich St instead of the SU game on direct tv. ESPN sucks.

We got very sloppy. Can’t afford turnovers, bad shots, bad fouls, these bad spells where we lose focus.

So I turn on the game on espn3 ... and the first play I see is SDST taking the lead. Maybe I should turn it off.

Also, I don't get all the SDST fans there. Did they really travel all the way from SD?

So I turn on the game on espn3 ... and the first play I see is SDST taking the lead. Maybe I should turn it off.

Also, I don't get all the SDST fans there. Did they really travel all the way from SD?

Wonder if some are leftover Fordham fans.

Drummond is shooting Syracuse out of the game, be happy when she graduates. Not good on defense or rebounding, or passing. A 1 dimensional player. Strautman is basically the same, the young players who are freshman should have gotten their spots.

Was it me, and my stupid buffering, that Tiana was on the bench for some of that SD run at the end.

Was it me, and my stupid buffering, that Tiana was on the bench for some of that SD run at the end.

Yes she’s sat on the bench quite a bit.

Tiana having a tough night- forcing shots - we don’t get the rebounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom