SU and SJU agree to home and home | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU and SJU agree to home and home

And if they don't open them up...SU should just contact MD, GMU or VCU about playing a game in DC at a neutral arena. I think SU should open discussions with MD and use it as leverage with GTown.

Not gonna happen.

UMD is dead to us, plus they have hearty fan base in Colleg Park, we're not taking that place over. And Maryland won't play us at Verizon for the same reasons GTown won't.

And the last time we scheduled a mid-major on the road is never. For as much as I would like to see SU play here, that will never ever happen. Mason gets their local Feinstein tourney at Verizon (with GW, etc), but they really dont bring a lot of bodies for it.

We played Canisius in Buffalo and Siena in Albany in recent memory.
pretty sure those were at "neutral" arenas and not on their home floors

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Also played I believe Towson or someone along those lines near Scranton during Gmacs final year as a thank you to the fans.

Not gonna happen.

UMD is dead to us, plus they have hearty fan base in Colleg Park, we're not taking that place over. And Maryland won't play us at Verizon for the same reasons GTown won't.

And the last time we scheduled a mid-major on the road is never. For as much as I would like to see SU play here, that will never ever happen. Mason gets their local Feinstein tourney at Verizon (with GW, etc), but they really dont bring a lot of bodies for it.

Is UMD really dead to us? Is the ACC going to restrict us from playing them? Not being snarky...just haven't read anything on it.

Also a team like GMU would be a C list plan...I wouldn't even be sure if it would be feasible to play at Verizon. Against GMU we might only draw 4-5000 Cuse fans...just throwing it out there. Optimally GTown would be best and we need an aggreement they won't sell tickets linked to mulitgame packs. They can increase the ticket price instead.

Is UMD really dead to us? Is the ACC going to restrict us from playing them? Not being snarky...just haven't read anything on it.

Also a team like GMU would be a C list plan...I wouldn't even be sure if it would be feasible to play at Verizon. Against GMU we might only draw 4-5000 Cuse fans...just throwing it out there. Optimally GTown would be best and we need an aggreement they won't sell tickets linked to mulitgame packs. They can increase the ticket price instead.

Most schools are dead to us :)

If GTown can be grown up about tickets sure, otherwise guys like me will be at a loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom