SU And Taste of Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

SU And Taste of Syracuse

Count me in for a couple of coins. Are you going to be in town for Taste of Syracuse and for Monday?

storange said:
And the immortal Rick Nielson displaying his considerable skills at lead guitar for Cheap Trick !

But no Bun E. Carlos on drums. I'm glad I was fortunate to see the full line up three times.

• Expect to see SU out at Taste of Syracuse talking up SU Football and season tickets.
  • Also, I should know more next week about Cuse Challenge Coins.
They should be. Community events are a huge part of sales.

I looked at the vendor list, and it says that Arby's and Pizza Hut have tables. Ugh, why water down the great local cuisine that Central NY has with that crap?

But no Bun E. Carlos on drums. I'm glad I was fortunate to see the full line up three times.
5 times for me. Nielson's son is now on drums.

If you haven't seen Hard Promises before, they go on right before Cheap Trick. They are as good of a local band that you'll see in Syracuse.

I looked at the vendor list, and it says that Arby's and Pizza Hut have tables. Ugh, why water down the great local cuisine that Central NY has with that crap?
Probably because the lines are so long...having more variety will shorten other lines. Not what most are looking for but it does no harm to have them there.

SUFaninNJ said:
If you haven't seen Hard Promises before, they go on right before Cheap Trick. They are as good of a local band that you'll see in Syracuse.
The keyboard player John Goodwin is my neighbor, father of a local teen singing sensation, and former Syracuse lacrosse player. And yes they are very good.

The keyboard player John Goodwin is my neighbor, father of a local teen singing sensation, and former Syracuse lacrosse player. And yes they are very good.

I think Julia is in my niece's class in B'ville, or maybe she's the year after. I didn't realize John played lacrosse at SU. He's a fantastic keyboard player. It really shows when they play Styx and Boston.

I heard Babers is going to be there telling people to drink water instead of the sweet fizzy stuff.

SUFaninNJ said:
I think Julia is in my niece's class in B'ville, or maybe she's the year after. I didn't realize John played lacrosse at SU. He's a fantastic keyboard player. It really shows when they play Styx and Boston.

I also went to high school with John. He played piano at my wedding reception. Unreal talent.

Syracuse AthleticsVerified account‏@Cuse 7m7 minutes ago

1f34a.png
#OrangeNation, come visit us at @tasteofsyracuse and take a spin on our prize wheel!pic.twitter.com/2LspuL0T4O

CkDAWwnWUAANY6n.jpg

Eric15 said:

Cant keep them out I would Imagine. probably "locally owned franchises" are the actual vendor staffing and serving so by technicality they're in if they sign up and pay.

Ottoble said:
Cant keep them out I would Imagine. probably "locally owned franchises" are the actual vendor staffing and serving so by technicality they're in if they sign up and pay.
That's seems logical. But I agree it's silly.

Like the people who go to the New York State fair and order a shotty slice of pizza with all those amazing choices. Smh

Follow up. After all these years Cheap Trick can still bring it!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom