SU at Ohio State: Wed Nov 28 in ACC/B10 Challenge | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU at Ohio State: Wed Nov 28 in ACC/B10 Challenge

Alumni Hall is the venue I want to visit to see us play the most but I am glad we got a good team. I am pleased we have never been given the dregs of the B1G in the challenge since joining the ACC. Zero complaints here this is a very nice SOS boost for us. Hoping we get a Michigan school in the Dome for 2019 and @ IU 2020.

Somehow Aaron Craft will still be playing while simultaneously cashing his Social Security checks.
With Scoonie Penn as his backcourt mate

B41C1BB8-BEF3-4C50-9B0C-B2A50171B9CA.png

That was the Bernie Fine game, and Vern Lundquist, I think it was, went ape on us for it. Sullinger got away with murder, if I'm thinking of the right game.
Vern Lundquist is an old fool.

I don't care about payback. The officials can't give back what they took from me. I would rather not play this game because it just reminds me of how we got jobbed in 2012.

Meanwhile Craft committed like 37 fouls but hardly got called for any of them, while the announcers talked nonstop about him. Worst game watching experience of my life.
I was at Chucks for that game. Packed venue. Game sucked. The night after the game sucked even more.

Early season P5 showdown. Winner gets Darius Bazley for the rest of the season.

From Jeff Goodman
ACC/Big Ten Challenge
Nov. 26
Minn. at BC
Neb. at Clemson
Nov. 27
Indiana at Duke
Illinois at ND
Mich. St at Louisville
Pitt at Iowa
NC St. at Wisconsin
Virginia Tech at Penn St
Nov. 28
Syr at Ohio St.
UNC at Michigan
Purdue at FSU
Rutgers at Miami
Va. at Maryland
Ga. Tech at NW

Looks like we will be the lead early game on ESPN the Wednesday night of the challenge before UNC-Michigan.

I don't care about payback. The officials can't give back what they took from me. I would rather not play this game because it just reminds me of how we got jobbed in 2012.

Of course.

Probably the worst loss I've been to with regards to our team doing absolutely nothing to deserve to lose and the opponent being so undeserving to win. Had great seats. Wisconsin game 2 days before was the best game I've ever been to though.

Can't stand OSU but this is excellent for us setting up a schedule like last year. I think we win but we don't even have to.

Yep. I believe we had almost the same number of fouls called on us in that 2012 game as in the six overtime game. I think Dion fouled out in about 17 minutes
Southerland fouled out in 11 minutes. If you assume we had the ball half of those 11 minutes, he fouled out in 5.5 minutes. Basically a foul a minute while on defense.

Dion fouled out in 20 minutes.

They shot 42 fts and we shot 25. Forget about the 17 shot discrepancy, no college game ever should have 67 total ft attempts. Worst reffed game I can remember.

From Jeff Goodman
ACC/Big Ten Challenge {snip}
Nov. 28
Syr at Ohio St.
UNC at Michigan {snip}
Va. at Maryland

Looks like we will be the lead early game on ESPN the Wednesday night of the challenge before UNC-Michigan.
We'll be opposite UNC-Meeshigan on The Ocho. :(

Remember being at Msg when they crapped on us ...Donte Greene era

I was at that game .. and the game before ... between the two games... the guy I was mesmerized by was Deandre Jordan. ... I was thinking .. this dude is an extra terrestrial

Sweet! I’ll be there. 2hrs S of Cleveland. Should be able to take care of them pretty easily with them losing their best player. Would be a solid W. If they play tough M2M then of course that could be an issue VS any Syracuse team/guards. It’s a cool modern-ish arena right next to the Horseshoe.

Sweet! I’ll be there. 2hrs S of Cleveland. Should be able to take care of them pretty easily with them losing their best player. Would be a solid W. If they play tough M2M then of course that could be an issue VS any Syracuse team/guards. It’s a cool modern-ish arena right next to the Horseshoe.

What part of Cleveland do you live in? I used to live there

I was actually on a former part of OSU the day before this was announced. Maybe that will bring good luck. I flew to Cleveland and drove to Columbus, and now this has me thinking of doing it again. I'd like to erase the 0-1 record I have at the challenge. The other was in Badger land. I'm pretty sure I wouldnt be saying, "Why cant our guys dunk like that?" this time around!

Tremont. Westside near downtown.

Cleveland rocks!! Is there a radio station called the Buzzard or something there? I was driving through Cleveland one time and that song came on(back when the Drew Carey show was in heavy syndication), and it got me riled up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom