SU bowl projections | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

They played a then 5-3 Duke team a LOT better than we just played an incredibly mediocre Pitt team. Look, I hope I am wrong, but this team has a knack for hitting rock bottom offensively and then chiseling their way to something even worse.
Look it can happen but I think our guys still care. You think a crap 2-9 team playing in front of 8000 people when they could be home with friends and family for Thanksgiving are going to give a crap? BC passed the ball well against a blah Duke defense, they won’t do that against our pass D and they ran for like 20 yards against a blah Duke run D. If GS doesn’t play( I think he comes back next weekend but hopefully he stays healthy the last 3 games) then it becomes a less likely win but otherwise we will get this one

247 loser Crawford has us in the Pinstripe. Against Purdue. There is a guy who knows his bowls, they just love rematches. At 7-5 I do think we will go there, just against Iowa or Maryland potentially

He also has Rutgers in a bowl. Didn’t know a 4-8 team can go bowling. At MSU, vs PSU, at MD. Ummm the team who has done nothing but beat stiffs isn’t winning any of those.

247 loser Crawford has us in the Pinstripe. Against Purdue. There is a guy who knows his bowls, they just love rematches. At 7-5 I do think we will go there, just against Iowa or Maryland potentially

He also has Rutgers in a bowl. Didn’t know a 4-8 team can go bowling. At MSU, vs PSU, at MD. Ummm the team who has done nothing but beat stiffs isn’t winning any of those.

Cuse vs Iowa in Pinstripe would set football back fifty years.

That game would likely end 4-2 in 4OT, as each team only scored a safety in regulation. :p

pinstripe seems likely unless we win 2 of 3 , ND will take one of the good bowls since there not cracking the top 12 even by winning out

Still plenty of opportunity for a nice warm weather bowl.

CC63C3F2-2BEA-4EC4-911E-E237CB6572EE.jpeg

Obviously, I would rather go to the Pinstripe than not make a bowl, but the Pinstripe Bowl kind of sucks. I went to both of ours in 2010 and 2012. It's freezing cold, the sight lines are weird, and there is nothing to do around Yankee Stadium. Please give us some warm weather this year. But we have to win a couple more games to earn it.

Obviously, I would rather go to the Pinstripe than not make a bowl, but the Pinstripe Bowl kind of sucks. I went to both of ours in 2010 and 2012. It's freezing cold, the sight lines are weird, and there is nothing to do around Yankee Stadium. Please give us some warm weather this year. But we have to win a couple more games to earn it.
Gasparilla is probably our only shot at a warm weather bowl if we don't win two more

I can say with 100% certainty that anyone who has a chance to sniff the draft will never play in this game!
I'm not sure I wanna be around a guy that wants to sniff the draft.

I can say with 100% certainty that anyone who has a chance to sniff the draft will never play in this game!
I think some guys do, they'll need another game on film to show scouts

As of today...

AAC (4): Cincinnati, East Carolina, Tulane, UCF

ACC (8): Clemson, North Carolina, NC State, Florida State, Wake Forest, Louisville, Syracuse, Duke

Big 12 (6): TCU, Texas, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Kansas, Baylor

Big Ten (6): Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland

Conference USA (2): UTSA, North Texas

Independents (2): Notre Dame, Liberty

MAC (2): Ohio, Toledo

Mountain West (4): Boise State, San Jose State, Wyoming, Air Force

Pac-12 (6): USC, Oregon, Washington, Utah, UCLA, Oregon State

SEC (8): Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Mississippi State, South Carolina

Sun Belt (3): Coastal Carolina, South Alabama, Troy

Total bowl eligible teams: 51

Yeah i went to both of those too. Also paying $10 for Budweiser (10 years ago) in a cheap can supposed to look like a bottle meant I had one beer. Which I guess worked out as a I was pulled over driving home afterwards.

Cuse and Illini are on the same trajectory for a rendezvous in the Bronx in the Pinstripe Bowl. Please make this happen.

Cuse and Illini are on the same trajectory for a rendezvous in the Bronx in the Pinstripe Bowl. Please make this happen.
Don’t know if I could stomach to watch TD blow us out in a bowl game, the Illini unfortunately are twice the team we are and would win easily esp after players like Mikel and Matt skip the meaningless game

It’s probably Fenway or Pinstripe. Based on other teams winning and Syracuse losing we may drop to Fenway even at 7-5. I think Pitt goes to the Pinstripe at 7-5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom