SU bowl projections | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

id think each team is given a list of options and we rank them in order of preference?

I’d go to Florida or someplace warm, but no way in hell am I going to Boston or NYC…Even though the pinstripe against WVU was fun.

I’d go to Florida or someplace warm, but no way in hell am I going to Boston or NYC…Even though the pinstripe against WVU was fun.
I've never been to Fenway and would love to see it. For me to go to another Pinstripe Bowl, the weather would have to be reasonable, like 40 degrees or higher. I'm done freezing my A off at that game. I've done it twice.

A healthy Syracuse against some B10 team in the Pinstripe. It’ll be a hard matchup for us but the month of healing and practices will even that out.
which key injured guys would be available by then

I've never been to Fenway and would love to see it. For me to go to another Pinstripe Bowl, the weather would have to be reasonable, like 40 degrees or higher. I'm done freezing my A off at that game. I've done it twice.
The first one vs Kansas St we got temps in the 50s, pretty good. The West Virginia game was about 40 with wet snow. Kind of a mess, but still not that cold for late December. ( I was at both )

Sun Bowl is completely out of play? That would be my ideal. I'm guessing the ND situation bumps us out of contention there?
I'd love to see SU in the Sun Bowl but I think they'd always look elsewhere. We'd have to finish 9-3 with an ACC team in playoff for them to be forced to take us.

Yeah I didn’t realize the Fenway bowl was so damn early. 12/17? Hard pass. Bowl games before Christmas suck.
at 11:00 AM w/o looking at bowl calendar that has to be the first one on the board. If SU gets there I'm making that my biggest point game in the board's espn bowl confidence pool.

id think each team is given a list of options and we rank them in order of preference?
With us Yankee teams I think our southern overlords treat us like this

1669574666226.jpeg

If they end up at Fenway, I hope the sightlines are better than Yankee stadium. Fun game, horrible for in person football watching.

If they end up at Fenway, I hope the sightlines are better than Yankee stadium. Fun game, horrible for in person football watching.
If you’re sitting first base side, great sightlines. Everywhere else? Hoooooo, boy. I was at one of the high school games they had leading up to thanksgiving and let’s just say it’s not great

The first one vs Kansas St we got temps in the 50s, pretty good. The West Virginia game was about 40 with wet snow. Kind of a mess, but still not that cold for late December. ( I was at both )
Unless I’m having the biggest brain fart ever, there is no way the 2010 KSU game was in the 50s. 50s is like hoodie weather for me. I remember it being frigid and my wife incessantly asking to leave.

Lots of owies should be gone. I don’t know what an owie is, but apparently there are many and I believe said owies will have dissipated.

Adam Terry said that he expected Mikel Jones will be available for a bowl game. Now he might opt to sit out even if he is healthy. But that is one…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom