SU bowl projections | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

1-0 vs Big Ten team this year

And they are the least Big Tenny team. Big physical teams that want to run it and play D is like playing ND all over again. Outside of Maryland (who can't play there) I want nothing to do with playing against them.

And they are the least Big Tenny team. Big physical teams that want to run it and play D is like playing ND all over again. Outside of Maryland (who can't play there) I want nothing to do with playing against them.
They aren't all like ND. I, like you, would prefer a team that wants to chuck it. But at this stage, I don't really care. I really don't want to play Ill. Only because of the circus that would be.

I said they might end up being, which isn't far off. Weird obsession you have, such a loser.

I Could go look it up but that’s not what you said. You speak to your opinion as fact and get pissed when you’re called out as wrong. Block me dude you’ve been a loser here for years. I just think your a blowhard like axe and can almost guarantee you have never played or coached any sport but I’m sure you are great at video games

Last edited:
Next Saturday is the conference championship games and then Sunday they announce the bowl games.
Thanks Frozen. Also, on an unrelated note, your unprompted lashing out at taco time on socials this evening literally made me laugh out loud. Well played.

I'm only seeing Fenway bowl projections so far this morning two against Memphis, one ECU

I'm only seeing Fenway bowl projections so far this morning two against Memphis, one ECU
This was the top projection last week and based on yesterday’s results we will see a lot of Fenway predictions. I think we will see some for Gasparilla too but not many projections for
NYC.

Here are three games that make a lot of sense for Syracuse:

Bad Bad Mowers Pinstripe Bowl
Opponent: Big Ten
Where: Yankee Stadium in the Bronx
When: Dec. 29; 2 p.m.; ESPN

Why it makes sense? It’s been 10 years since the Orange played in this bowl game, and the Pinstripe will relish a Northeast anchor to help sell tickets.

There’s a pair of Big Ten West options in Illinois and Minnesota that will make for juicy storylines: Could Syracuse face its former quarterback (Illinois’ Tommy DeVito) or its former athletic director (Mark Coyle)?

Pittsburgh, at 8-4, is the one school the Pinstripe might jump at to pair with a Big Ten school in the Bronx. The Panthers beat the Orange head-to-head and haven’t played in the game since 2016.

Wasabi Fenway Bowl
Opponent: American
Where: Fenway Park in Boston
When: Dec. 17; 11 a.m.; ESPN

Why it makes sense? If the Pinstripe takes Pittsburgh, that leaves just one other regional school for the Northeast-based bowl to choose.

The Fenway Bowl has been trying to stage a game for three years after Covid concerns canceled the game in 2020 and 2021.

Syracuse helped launch the Pinstripe Bowl in 2010.

It can do so again at Fenway Park against an old Big East rival. (Cincinnati perhaps?)

Military Bowl Presented by Peraton
Where: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland
When: Dec. 28; 2 p.m.; ESPN

Why it makes sense? Dino Babers’ father served in the Navy, and Syracuse University committed to the National Veterans Resource Center, making the institution a natural fit for a game centered around the military.

Like the Fenway Bowl, this game was canceled each of the past two seasons because of Covid concerns.

Here are three games that make a lot of sense for Syracuse:

Bad Bad Mowers Pinstripe Bowl
Opponent: Big Ten
Where: Yankee Stadium in the Bronx
When: Dec. 29; 2 p.m.; ESPN

Why it makes sense? It’s been 10 years since the Orange played in this bowl game, and the Pinstripe will relish a Northeast anchor to help sell tickets.

There’s a pair of Big Ten West options in Illinois and Minnesota that will make for juicy storylines: Could Syracuse face its former quarterback (Illinois’ Tommy DeVito) or its former athletic director (Mark Coyle)?

Pittsburgh, at 8-4, is the one school the Pinstripe might jump at to pair with a Big Ten school in the Bronx. The Panthers beat the Orange head-to-head and haven’t played in the game since 2016.

Wasabi Fenway Bowl
Where: Fenway Park in Boston
When: Dec. 17; 11 a.m.; ESPN

Why it makes sense? If the Pinstripe takes Pittsburgh, that leaves just one other regional school for the Northeast-based bowl to choose.

The Fenway Bowl has been trying to stage a game for three years after Covid concerns canceled the game in 2020 and 2021.

Syracuse helped launch the Pinstripe Bowl in 2010.

It can do so again at Fenway Park against an old Big East rival. (Cincinnati perhaps?)

Military Bowl Presented by Peraton
Where: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland
When: Dec. 28; 2 p.m.; ESPN

Why it makes sense? Dino Babers’ father served in the Navy, and Syracuse University committed to the National Veterans Resource Center, making the institution a natural fit for a game centered around the military.

Like the Fenway Bowl, this game was canceled each of the past two seasons because of Covid concerns.

Give me the Military Bowl.

I Could go look it up but that’s not what you said. You speak to your opinion as fact and get pissed when you’re called out as wrong. Block me dude you’ve been a loser here for years. I just think your a blowhard like axe and can almost guarantee you have never played or coached any sport but I’m sure you are great at video games

Coming from the board ass hat I'll take that as a compliment.

You really are quite dense. Every post by every person is their opinion. That is such a dopey narrative.

When have I been wrong? When have I been upset about being wrong. Nice to say stuff without any evidence and pretend it is true.

I don't play video games and have played sports so once again you are wrong. 20 years of being wrong we should give you an award.

Why would I need to block you? I am not the one with an inferiority complex and obsession with someone better than you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom