Su down 4-0 5 minutes in versus Cornell | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Su down 4-0 5 minutes in versus Cornell

We might be able to pull this out if we can win some face offs. But the way this is going, Cornell is getting three-four possessions for our one. That's not going to work against a potent offense like Cornell.

Daddio has won teh last two faceoffs, offense is on absolute fire, looking real good. Su just took its second TO with 13 minutes in the 2nd quarter. SU on the man up.

If we get lucky, we might win this in spite of ourselves. 7 shots, 5 goals.

3 quarters of game left. Stop the panic.

But our man up flocking sucks. Why is a guy carrying the ball all the way out to the midfield.

And Cornell can't run with us we just need the ball.

3 quarters of game left. Stop the panic.

But our man up flocking sucks. Why is a guy carrying the ball all the way out to the midfield.

And Cornell can't run with us we just need the ball.

Agree 100% on that last man up, no idea what that was. 6-6 Cuse, chat room open.

Boom!!! 6-6
Nice work by JoJo to keep that possession going.

The unsettled situation worked to our advantage, tied at six and the face-off.

Daddio playing much better won the last 3 faceoffs, need to go with him.

The Cornell ride has been really good.

Yeah they have done a nice job. Our EMO is so predictable, every shot is either Dejoe or Walters from Club 44. Can we at least try to get Maltz inside?

Has Lecky played at all to tonight?

What I don't like about the man up is that we hold the ball to much and run with it to much.

Pratt got beat there by english BC he lunged at the ball when it hit the ground

Pratt got beat there by english BC he lunged at the ball when it hit the ground

D has stepped up but Pratt really strugglign tonight, been beat bad a few times.

D has stepped up but Pratt really strugglign tonight, been beat bad a few times.

Yeah he's not the greatest Dmid but he always tries to just stay in front of the guy. Struggling a bit tonight. English is good though

Too bad there, schoony had that guy beat

Morasco messed that up. He didn't do what Desko told him to do

Hamlin ate up Pannel tonight and thank goodness they kept lamo in.

And I'd start putting Pratt on the third middie. Sheesh I hope that wasn't English

Hamlin ate up Pannel tonight and thank goodness they kept lamo in.

And I'd start putting Pratt on the third middie. Sheesh I hope that wasn't English

Megill really locked down Pannel in the second half, agree about Pratt but SU's options are limited. Ianzito is allready playing the #1 threat not long poled and Jenkins is 4'6. They have a few young guys but there not ready.

Megill really locked down Pannel in the second half, agree about Pratt but SU's options are limited. Ianzito is allready playing the #1 threat not long poled and Jenkins is 4'6. They have a few young guys but there not ready.

Oops, yes I meant Megill - doh

Obviously just an outside observation as I don't see practice but I wonder how Lecky would be at dmid.

iI like how they're putting schoon on the faceoff wing, wonder if they could also rotate Lecky there. We seem to be slow on the wings I just can't tell from the tube who's slow the short stick or he pole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom