Su down 4-0 5 minutes in versus Cornell | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Su down 4-0 5 minutes in versus Cornell

we dodged a major bullet at the end with English missing close...Great win. Lomolinara game MVP.

60 minute game.

Good adjustments by SU.

Cornell did an excellent job of trapping offensive midfielders on defense and attacking them.

Sorry but Jenkins is severely undersized and I am far from the only Cuse fan to question why he is receiving major minutes. No one has anything against the kid personally but he has been out muscled on the wings due to his size and has had mutiple faceoff ground balls he simply could not pick up. Its not a surprise his playing time has been way down the last two games and you are seeing more and more of Grimm. If you honestly think he has been a good D middie this year then I dont know what to tell you because truthfully he hasnt and Matt Pratt has really struggled at times as well including tonight which was pointed out by several posters, perhaps you would like to question them as well.

Regarding Conroy, I think the results speak for themselves, outside of the Princeton game hes been pretty bad. Kudos to him for a good game against Princeton which I acknowledged but otherwise hes been a non factor and was about as bad as you could be tonight. On three straight draws the Cornell faceoff guy won the draw instantaneously, we might as well have handed the ball to them. I think Conroy can have a bright future here buts hes going to need a new technique, he simply cant win the draw to himself with his curent on the ground style, above average FOGOS have abused him repeatedly because of it.

Also I started this thred with the truth, SU was down 4-0 and had lost at the X 0-5, how is that relishing in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom