SU fans in the Bronx to be far outnumbered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU fans in the Bronx to be far outnumbered

42k to them 12k to us is about right. Its their home game.

Secondary ticket prices are probably lower than what it would cost to see 10-0 ND host the #12 team in the country in South Bend.

This game is day trippable for 90% of our fanbase and is under 200 to get in the door we'll have our fair share of fans but the bulk of the stadium went to their ST holders. Prices are reasonable all things considered.

Shhhh... 4-1 is 25% or 13,500. Although, your 11k may be more accurate. ;-).

I'll take it. With many of the Rabid ND fans being left in South Bend, I'm hoping we have enough support to make them regret playing in NY. At the end of the day, it's the away teams state, and they make it Our House..

That alone sets this up to be another huge victory speech.

I agree, i wasn't getting that math either;) 54k and 5-6 su allotment, lol. That's 10% , not 25% as advertised. Sure, tickets change hands and i bet there are NYC area ND fans offering their tix for a price so they can see a play on Broadway instead;)

I agree, i wasn't getting that math either;) 54k and 5-6 su allotment, lol. That's 10% , not 25% as advertised. Sure, tickets change hands and i bet there are NYC area ND fans offering their tix for a price so they can see a play on Broadway instead;)
A 4 to 1 ratio is 20%, not 25% because 4+1 =5.

A 3 to 1 ratio would be 25%.

tenor.gif

Syracuse.com rightfully spent Monday and Tuesday trying to beat it into people’s heads that this is a ND home game and that SU has nothing to do with it being played at Yankee Stadium.

Now these idiots are making a point that we’ll be outnumbered ata ND home game. No freaking s*** morons.

And 6 of those 8 won’t be able to name more than 3 players on notre dame.

Typical SU, never leaving NYS for a game.

LOL...they have a home game in NYC and get outdrawn by ND 4 to 1!!!

New Yorks College Team, yeah right!

You'd be amazed on how many will think the things listed above.

New York's Team vs. America's Team. I guess America's Team wins the attendance battle. I prefer to win on the scoreboard!

Some of the comments on that article continue to prove how stupid most of the people are that use that site. The fairweather fans on syracuse.com are the biggest morons when it comes to SU sports.

When they were at 40 comments I challenged myself to read them all. Only about 4 comments that were full on moronic.

That’s such an improvement in their ratio that it gives me hope for humanity.

Shhhh... 4-1 is 25% or 13,500. Although, your 11k may be more accurate. ;-).

I'll take it. With many of the Rabid ND fans being left in South Bend, I'm hoping we have enough support to make them regret playing in NY. At the end of the day, it's the away teams state, and they make it Our House..

That alone sets this up to be another huge victory speech.
double shhhhhhh

4 to 1 is 20%
ND will have 4 to every one of ours. That's 4 out of 5. That's 20 %.
It's a math thing.

I'm using what I learned at the LC Smith College of Engineering on the campus of Syracuse University..

;)

I'll be at the stadium what are the odds I can get tickets before the game in front of the stadium?
Pretty good ...lots of cardstock tickets printed.

double shhhhhhh

4 to 1 is 20%
ND will have 4 to every one of ours. That's 4 out of 5. That's 20 %.
It's a math thing.

I'm using what I learned at the LC Smith College of Engineering on the campus of Syracuse University..

;)

I learned about ratios in High School (wanna say like 9th or 10th grade), but it’s good that you finally got around to that while getting your engineering degree.:p

When they were at 40 comments I challenged myself to read them all. Only about 4 comments that were full on moronic.

Hmmm must of been a county wise Internet outage in Oswego County

I kid, I kid

I learned about ratios in High School (wanna say like 9th or 10th grade), but it’s good that you finally got around to that while getting your engineering degree.:p
Did you go to school in North Korea, sorry lads but percentages and ratio's are 5th/6th grade stuff. In 9th/10th grade you should have been doing algebraic equations and sin/cos crap.

Lol such a dumb article. I try not to trash the dot com too much because I have friends over there but good lord.

"Syracuse fans outnumbered 4 to 1 at Notre Dame home game"
I AM STUNNED!

Yeah, was this a surprise? ND controls the gate. Their season ticket holders were given first crack before public sales. Carlson is a dummy.

Here's a hint for the crack crew at the P-S: write about the GAME instead of sh!tstirring.

That's actually a fair assessment. haha

Typical SU, never leaving NYS for a game.

LOL...they have a home game in NYC and get outdrawn by ND 4 to 1!!!

New Yorks College Team, yeah right!

You'd be amazed on how many will think the things listed above.

Those exact quotes are in the comments section of the article. lol

That's actually a fair assessment. haha

Found a beaut in the replies to SU's post on Facebook. My goodness...

Edward Gareau The SU Fans should be mad as hell that the ND game is in NYC,this is a slap in the face to all the fans that go ,the DOME is are House ,SHAME on the AD $$$$$

Found a beaut in the replies to SU's post on Facebook. My goodness...

Edward Gareau The SU Fans should be mad as hell that the ND game is in NYC,this is a slap in the face to all the fans that go ,the DOME is are House ,SHAME on the AD $$$$$
oy yoy yoy

Eddie G needs a slap.
are House. ok

I didn’t read the article, but did it mention how many tickets were released to the public?

I know for a fact that ND held on to a number to sell to their season ticket holders.

My guess is that it will be 80% ND fans because most of the tickets were never offered to SU fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom