SU Fans in the Charlotte area... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Fans in the Charlotte area...

I went to Dilworth Neighborhood Grille and it was indeed shown. They projected it on the big screen in the bar area. I'm guessing it was some kind of stream since it wasn't always the smoothest presentation (and more telling: no commercials), but still a good to very good picture. Some alums must have assumed they wouldn't be able to show it though, since it was a much smaller than usual turnout for us.

As I also mentioned (shown in your quote) WBTV could air it on their digital (over the airways) tier channels, and did so on 3-2. Of course, streaming via internet to an isolated particular tv was always an obvious method (could do it from your own home computer too with the required equipment/cables). Since there were no commercials, it was streamed at the Dilworth Grille. I watched it on WBTV digital 3-2 (over the air) from home, albeit, with commercials and all. :)

Love the Dilworth/East Blvd. section of town. :)

That's a good tip on 3-2. I have a portable/rechargeable TV with a digital antenna that I take to tailgates, and I get a great signal for 3-2. Could come in handy for some extra game watching during future tailgates in the area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom