SU Football Photo Shoot | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU Football Photo Shoot

Real question.

Could Trotter switch to safety? From what I’ve heard he’s a top 5 athlete on our defense when healthy. He’s not getting in at linebacker under 215.

Real question.

Could Trotter switch to safety? From what I’ve heard he’s a top 5 athlete on our defense when healthy. He’s not getting in at linebacker under 215.
Parris Bennett played at under 215 for most of his career. Not ideal, but if Trotter can play, he'll get situational playing time.

I'd love to see him at Safety if he has the necessary cover skills. Perfect size to wreak havoc on opposing team's crossing routes.

Parris Bennett played at under 215 for most of his career. Not ideal, but if Trotter can play, he'll get situational playing time.

I'd love to see him at Safety if he has the necessary cover skills. Perfect size to wreak havoc on opposing team's crossing routes.

True. Parris played fantastic too but that guy took an absolute beating. I think, at that size, Parris was 1 in a million for ability to take the hits and dish it out.

With his athleticism I have believed since his commitment that Trotter was an undervalued dark horse for this class but it seems very quiet on that front right now. Hope to hear more soon.

True. Parris played fantastic too but that guy took an absolute beating. I think, at that size, Parris was 1 in a million for ability to take the hits and dish it out.

With his athleticism I have believed since his commitment that Trotter was an undervalued dark horse for this class but it seems very quiet on that front right now. Hope to hear more soon.
J Thomas also played SLB at under 210. Again, not ideal but let the best players play.

Real question.

I like the idea, but we have played multiple backers <215. Thomas and whitner for starters.

I like the idea, but we have played multiple backers <215. Thomas and whitner for starters.
Thats more of a result of necessity/lack of depth. Now we have size and talent at the position, albeit inexperienced. I understand “the best player plays” but trotter may be a better ACC safety than ACC lb. Or i could be completely wrong!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom